Chapter 23

Pranit's Pov:

"Raj have you prepared everything for the meeting?" I asked my P.A. while heading towards my cabin after attending a meeting.

"Yes Sir.... Everything is well prepared" He replied.

"Ok... You can have your lunch break then" I told him and he nodded his head in approval.

I opened my cabin door only to find Samaira sitting on one of the chair.My blood boiled after seeing her here.

"What the hell are you doing in my cabin? Did you asked for my permission before entering in?" I harshly said.

She ran towards me and hugged me out of the blue.I immediately jerked her off.

"What do you think you are doing Ms.Bajaj?" I spatted.

"Why?Why did you marry Pranit?You knew that I like you.... But still....." she stated while fake crying.

"Do I need your permission to take my life decisions, huh? I was ignoring your behavior from a long time because your father was involved in a deal with me... But the deal is over now... So please stay away from me.If you like me then I am sorry I can't reciprocate your feelings because I am happily married.Now please kindly leave"I completed my speech and went towards my desk.

"No you are lieing,you are not happily married.If you were then you would have introduced your gold-digger wife to the world but you didn't?It means you don't love her right?" She spoke.The nerve of this girl.

"Ms. Bajaj dare you speak anything against my wife.She is anything but a gold-digger.And Offcourse I love her... a lot.Please leave before I say something bitter... Please" I spoke.

"Fine.... I am leaving,but I will not leave her.... " She furiously replied and left my office.

I sighed and sat on my chair.I closed my eyes for a while to relax myself.

"And Offcourse I love her... a lot."

Suddenly my eyes shoot open as realization hit me hard.... Did I just said that?That means....I love Sonakshi.

I was smiling like a manic just by thinking about it.I love her.I do.

This can't be true.O god! I really have realized that... that I love her.I love my wife!

I hurriedly picked my phone and dialled her number as I got the sudden urge to talk to her.

Tring...Tring....

The bell rangs.But eventually the call ended which made me think that is everything ok.I again dialed her number,hopefully she picked it up.

"Hello.... Sonakshi,why weren't you picking up my call.Is everything ok?You are fine right?" I asked her without giving her any chance to speak.

The other side was dead silent.I waited for few seconds but again no reply.

"Are you there?" I asked.

"Yeah....Mr.Verma,I was little busy" her voice came from the other end.But she sounded sad,I can know just by her voice.

"You're fine, right" I asked worriedly.

"Yes.... I am" She said and again she went silent.

"Where are you know?" I asked her.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Just tell me where are you?" I asked her in a bold voice.

"I am near.... Rajnath Uncle's Orphanage" she said.
What is she doing there?