Chapter 12

Sonakshi's POV:
I changed my clothes after taking a shower.I wore a simple kurta and leggings.My stomach grumbled again.I need to make something.
I came out of my room and the living room was filled with silence.I made my way towards the kitchen and I was mesmerized by its beauty.

When I was done appreciating it,I decided to look for the ingredients

When I was done appreciating it,I decided to look for the ingredients.Everything was perfectly placed,so it was easy to find them.I took out the necessary utensils for cooking,and started preparing the food.I made rice,daal,aloo ki sabji,butter panner and kher for sweet.I was kneading the dough for making Roti when I felt someone's prescence behind me.I turned and saw Mr.Verma was intensely looking at what I was doing.I ignored him and focused on my work.

"What have you made for dinner?" he asked making me surprise.

I turned towards him and said "Nothing much just Rice,Daal,Aloo ki Sabji,Butter Panner,kher and now I am preparing the Roti's"

He nooded his head and I turned around.

"Are you going to eat all this alone... I mean you will get fat after eating oily food"he said making me boil in anger.

"How's that concern's you?"I asked him again facing him.

He shrugged his shoulder and said
"I don't care at all.. Why would I?.. It's just that you made so much food and if you won't be able to finish all that and it would be waste... I don't like to waste food"

I instantly replied "Is that so....you eat it then, it won't get wasted"

"Ok.. If you insist prepare a plate for me" he told me and sat on the small dinning table which is in kitchen itself.When did I insisted him....then it clicked me..Just a second,I think he wanted to eat the food but as he had previously denied me, he was finding a reason to eat it.He should have just told me that he wants it too.Idiot.

I sighed and prepared his plate.I quickly made one roti for him and rest I will prepare gradually.I placed food in front of him and went back to prepare the rest of roti's.

"Give me one more Roti" he ordered... The nerve of this man.. why is he ordering me... and not even 1 minute has passed he ate the first roti.

I spatted "Don't order me.. I am not your maid, if you want then say please"

He was angry after hearing my reply but he controlled himself and said while gritting his teeth "Please give me one more roti"

"That's better" I replied being satisfied.I quickly made a roti and gave him.

Again after a minute he said "One more roti.. PLEASE" emphasizing more on the word please.

What's with him?Is he so hungry... but I gave him eventually.I stopped and looked at him ,he definitely liked the food.I am good cook because of my Dadi and Maa.

I prepared a plate for myself and sat on opposite side of the table.We were eating in silence.Actually at my home we don't eat food silently there is constant chit chatting so it feels kind of wierd.So I decided to broke the silence.