𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐denial

↶*ೃ✧˚"𝐧𝐨, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

  ↶*ೃ✧˚"𝐧𝐨, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞."❃ ↷ ˊ-

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

THE PITCH BLACK CAVE WAS suddenly filled with Aurora sitting up climatically—gasping for air which she desperately needed in her airways. Her body was completely renourished—yet depleted from her last memory which was her dying a gruesome death. Her vision was still blurry—but it started to become clearer with panic laced in them.

Her last memory was being dragged into the deep caves by rabid vampires who tore into her neck soullessly for blood. Aurora's mind wandered to confusion, not comprehending how she was even breathing at the moment—but her entire body shivered at an all too familiar voice next to her.

"Boo! Hey, kiddo," Lucifer said, his sadistic laugh laced in his voice. Once she knew who it really was, her body loosened slightly, knowing Lucifer wouldn't hurt her. Most of the time.

"What the hell are you doing here? You should be in our world with your neck being sliced open." Aurora's tone of voice was panicked, yet annoyed, not ready to deal with Lucifer's snarkiness.

"One, ouch, I thought I was the favorite uncle, and two, I just saved your ass so be grateful." Lucifer stood up and mindlessly wandered around the secluded area the pair was at. Aurora couldn't stop thinking about the real reason why Lucifer resurrected her and her mind was raging with uncertainty.

"Why did you really bring me back, Luci?"

"Well, believe it or not, you're my favorite Winchester, Sleeping Beauty. Also, I don't want Jack pissed at me for not bringing back his little girlfriend." Aurora's eyes widened at Lucifer calling her Jack's "girlfriend," knowing that wasn't her title with him—but when she thought about it, being partners with Jack seemed natural.

Aurora stared up at the archangel and huffed in response, not wanting to waste her energy talking to him. She stood up and was about to walk out of the secluded space, up until the silence was filled with vampires, eager to get a taste of Aurora's blood. She jumped back and looked at Lucifer who was holding in a laugh.

"Oh yeah, they're there too. One snap with my fingers, you're dinner again." Aurora knew what she had to do, despite her being completely against it. Knowing it was better going with Lucifer than the vampires, Aurora brushed past his shoulder as they made their way to the campsite.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

The group made it to the campsite and Dean and Sam had the burden of telling Mary what happened to her granddaughter, whereas Castiel, had to tell Jack, Aurora's soulmate.