𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS ENTERED THE LOBBY-

My name is Shunpo, which is my username but not my real name. Simply call me Author-kun, Shunpo-kun, or whatever you want. The prologue chapter is now open for you to read.

Oh, and by the way, this is my first story, and it's probably my worst after the others, but since it's my first time writing a story (a lie, I wrote so many that became drafts), criticism is welcome, and I truly accept it. And I'm open to your ideas as well, so please stick around, I appreciate it.

Hopefully, I don't become lazy as I progress with my novel, which I planned to write in order to punish myself and put more pressure on myself. That, however, is beside the issue. Okay, forget about it and don't worry about it.

- AUTHOR-KUN HAS LEFT THE LOBBY -

LINE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LINE

For Dialogues:

"dialogue"

"All might's dialogue"

'thoughts'

A teen with grayish white hair strolls down the corridor, seemingly nonchalant about what is going on. Walking through the eerie corridors as if nothing has happened. Actually, there is a lot going on right now. Outside of this calm and spooky passageway, he senses a conflict. There is a conflict between two parties. Neither is correct or incorrect. Both have comparable goals, but their motivations are different. One thing, though, does not concern him. He's simply lurking in a villain's lair.

"This is getting annoying" Said the enigmatic teen. The adolescent was an enigma. What is the real motivation of the adolescent? What does he want to accomplish? What is his purpose in being in this eerie corridor? What does it benefit him to carry out his mission? "Eri..." The teen said. " The 4th's gift won't shut up." The teen said while navigating the environment. "Ah, yes! I've found it." The adolescent exclaimed happily as he opened a strange-looking door, or was it a safe?

"My danger sense is fading. I'm pretty far away from their brawl." Said the white haired teen calming down. "My danger sense has gone a little bit now. I could just destroy this door, but I must be cautious not to startle Eri or the enemies." The boy said while charging up his attack. "Full cowl 5% Shoot style!" The boy muttered while kicking down the suspicious looking door.

His plan didn't quite work out the way he had hoped. He only caused a crack and a dent to the side of the door. He'll have to rely on a little more of his great strength while not alarming the crowd. "I need to hurry up. My danger sense is picking up something again." The boy muttered while charging another attack.

"Full cowl 15% Detroit Smash!" The teen said a little louder than what he thought. The door finally came crashing down with a loud thud. He dashed inside, hoping to find something. He just saw a young girl with long wavy silver hair hidden behind a red robe.

"Deku-san?" Looking up to see who had smashed the door, a small voice said. "Hey there, Eri. I'm back." The adolescent huffed as he straightened his posture into a more relaxed position. "Deku-san is back!" Eri exclaimed gleefully as she jumped into the teen's embrace. The adolescent swiftly wrapped his arms around her and gently lifted her into his arms. "I'm back, Eri! Didn't I say I'd be back?" While lovingly rubbing her head, the adolescent said. "Yes! You really came back for me, Deku-san!" Eri exclaimed, her eyes welling up with tears of delight.

"Eri, take a deep breath. You don't need to worry anymore. You know why? Because I am here, and I'll get you out of here as quickly as possible!" The teen said, while comforting the crying child. The small one held him even tightly than before, expressing her joy. When he noticed that his sense of danger was fading, he calmed down. He sighed as he gently caressed her head, noticing that the little girl was gradually calming down.

He was about to turn around and leave when he noticed a shadow appear and slowly approach him. The white-haired adolescent tightened up and instantly spun around, raising his guard and protectively shielding the young girl. He also noticed that as the mysterious individual approached them, his danger sense did not activate. 'Why did my danger sense didn't activate?' While still perplexed as to why his danger sense was not activated, the teen pondered. However, he felt as if the world had abruptly slowed down. By the time he recognized, his movements were growing slower. For a few seconds, he was utterly still, but the young girl in his arms snapped him back to reality.

The unidentified figure approached a little closer. The unknown figure came to a halt when she noticed the boy tensing up. That's when they both realized. When they finally gazed in each other's eyes, they both felt guilty. When the teen finally recognized the unknown individual, he felt the deepest sense of shame he had ever felt.

"D-Deku-Kun?" With a feminine voice, the mysterious person stuttered. The white-haired adolescent appeared apprehensive at first, but he eventually responded.

With a stern voice he said.

"Uraraka-san."

LINE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LINE

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS ENTERED THE LOBBY-

Hello, everyone. I hope you enjoyed the prologue, and I'll attempt to post updates on a weekly basis. And please accept my apologies if there are numerous inaccuracies. I'd want to thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you didn't find it to be a waste of time. And, of course, I wish you a pleasant day.

I'll probably fix some inconsistencies in the future, but I'll still try to make this as readable and understandable as possible. So that no one is completely perplexed by what is actually going on in the plot. And I'll do my best not to create any grammatical or spelling errors.

This is a prologue for an impending event in the story, so if you're puzzled, simply wait for the next chapter. Everything in the story up to this point will start there. Thank you again for your time and consideration, and have a pleasant day!

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS LEFT THE LOBBY-