𝑉. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS ENTERED THE LOBBY-

I apologize for the delay in publishing this chapter. I've been extremely busy today due to schoolwork and family obligations. I also made some changes to the first chapter to ensure that there are no plot holes or other errors.

Okay, there will be some narrative changes or changes in the way I write the chapters this time. Unlike the last time, I told everyone that I would be changing my writing style, but it turns out that I completely forgot about the changes I was supposed to make, for which I apologize.

I'll probably upload chapters once a week, but it all depends on how busy I am. I'm just incredibly busy, so I won't be able to upload many chapters. I'd like to upload at least two to three chapters per week because I have so many ideas for this story. So, let's get this chapter started!!!

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS LEFT THE BODY-

LINE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LINE

Despite the discrimination he faced from his tormentors, who told him that he would never be able to achieve his goals. He just needed someone to tell him that he can achieve his goals. He was beginning to lose hope.

But not before all hope was lost. He came across the person he admired the most. "The Symbol of Peace," as he was dubbed. That's the man who told the boy.

"YOU CAN BECOME A HERO!"

"I just wanted someone to tell me I can be a hero... And to be told by the one I admired the most... Nothing could feel more incredible!" the teen thought to himself, not realizing the blonde skeletal man had heard him.

The blonde man waited for the teen who was sobbing uncontrollably. 'You sure are a crybaby, heh,' thought the blonde man.

The blonde man sighed and said, "Hey kid, I apologize for what I said earlier; I just wanted you to be safe because we all know that this world is a cruel place." The blonde then extended his hand to the teen on the ground. "No, no! It's fine. I can help myself. A-And I should be the one apologizing for my recklessness..." The blonde man looked at the muttering teen.

The teen was muttering so quickly that the blonde man couldn't understand what he was saying. 'Hmm, we should probably work on your confidence as well,' the blonde thought.

The teen was muttering when he noticed the blonde man approaching him. "Oh, I'm sorry! I must have kept you waiting because of my muttering." The blonde sighed as he patted the teen's head, causing him to stop muttering. "Slow down, kid."

"Calm down and listen to me, okay?" the teen replied with a nod. "Young Midoriya, you're the one who deserves to inherit my quirk!!!" exclaimed the blonde to the teen. "Huh?" said the teen, perplexed.

The blonde laughed at the teen's expression. "HAHAHAH! That expression is a hoot! It's just a suggestion for now, boy, because your true test is just getting started..." the blonde man said to the perplexed teen.

The teen was about to respond when he was interrupted once more by the blonde man. "It's simply a matter of whether or not you'll do your best to absorb my power!" the blonde exclaimed as blood poured from his mouth due to overuse of quirk.