𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑈𝐴 𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐸𝑥𝑎𝑚

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS ENTERED THE LOBBY-

Hello, and welcome back for a new chapter! There are a few announcements or pieces of information. It's not a big deal, but I changed a few things about how I write this story. In order to make it easier for the readers.

I'm not sure if this will be a long or short chapter because I'm having a lot of fun writing it, so yeah, I hope it goes well! Oh, and just in case anyone is confused, here are the dialogues:

/ "Dialogue" "ALL MIGHT and Present Mic's(WHEN ACTIVATING HIS QUIRK) DIALOGUE" / 'Thoughts' / "Memory dialogue" / I really hope you understand because I'm terrible at explaining things like this. So, with that out of the way, let's get started on the new chapter!

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS LEFT THE BODY-

LINE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LINE

"EAT THIS."

"Eh?"

"EH?"

"EEHHHHH???" The poor adolescent was completely perplexed. His eyes widen, and his brain nearly shuts down. The fact that All Might said "eat this" so casually adds to the teen's confusion.

"WELL, IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT IT IS, AS LONG AS YOU TAKE MY DNA," All Might said casually, rubbing the back of his head. Midoriya, on the other hand, was sweating bullets because he needed to eat All Might's strand of hair in order to take the power.

"It's so different from what I imagined!!" exclaimed Midoriya, trying to calm down. "NOW NOW, YOUNG MIDORIYA! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR EXAM!" All Might exclaimed as he patted the teen's head and held up his chin while attempting to put his hair in the teen's mouth.

"EAT!"

"EAT!!"

"EAATTT!!!

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Midoriya gulped as he ate the hair for the first time. He groaned and made an uneasy face as a string of hair came down his throat. All Might laughed out loud as he patted the boy on the back because of the look on his face. "EXCELLENT! YOU ATE IT! SEE, IT'S NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL!" exclaimed All Might as the boy groaned in disgust. Midoriya responded with a long sigh. "But I don't feel any different..." he inquired, to which All Might responded with a laugh.

"OF COURSE NOT!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR STOMACHS ARE LINED WITH? TISSUE PAPER? LET'S SEE, I'D GIVE IT 2 OR 3 HOURS FOR THE EFFECT TO FINALLY BUBBLE UP," All Might explained to the teen, still laughing at the teen's face.

The teen paused for a moment before recalling All Might's words from earlier. "AAAH! My nerves are shot... Gotta go, All Might-san! I've got to shower and eat breakfast too..." Before he could continue, All Might reached out and warned the boy. "DON'T FORGET, KID, YOU'RE A PROPER VESSEL NOW, BUT ONLY JUST IN TIME, AND YOU HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO BREAK IN THE POWER... BE PREPARED FOR A SHOCK TO YOUR SYSTEM TO YOUR SYSTEM!" All Might exclaimed as the teen listened intently.