𝐼𝑉. 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS ENTERED THE LOBBY-

First and foremost, though, There will be some adjustments in my writing style for this narrative, but nothing major. Don't worry, it's only a tiny modification.

So I'm thinking about publishing three chapters every week so I can spend more time tweaking the plot and making sure you don't grow bored waiting for a new chapter. Although, due to my upcoming ridiculously hectic schedule, I may postpone certain chapters this month or next month.

So I hope that's good with you. It's the last day of our mini-break, so why not publish this brief chapter? Well, not as long as the previous chapter. So yeah, if you're interested in this kind of nonsense, I hope you can recommend it to your friends or whatever. So, without further ado, let's get started!

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS LEFT THE BODY-

LINE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LINE

"DETROIT SMAAAAASHHHHH!!!"

With a powerful yell. A gust of wind erupted and flowed to Musutafu's cities. The punch was so powerful that people had to cling on to one other to avoid being swept away by the wind pressure as the heroes sought to cover the civilians with all of their might. With one punch of the number one hero, a little tornado formed.

Before they could respond, they felt something fall across their flesh, and it was chilly. They then looked up and saw the spectacular transformation brought about by the number one hero's punch.

"...Rain?" a civilian inquired, checking to see if it was indeed raining. Then, when the civilians observed the dramatic weather change, they rushed up to the number one hero and bombarded him with questions.

"Unbelievable... He propelled him into the stratosphere using only wind pressure!?" a civilian said.

"WHOA! HOLD ON, DON'T TELL ME HE ALTERED THE WEATHER WITH A SINGLE RIGHT SWING!!? OH MY GOOOOD! SO THIS IS... ALL MIGHT!!!" Civilians rushed up to him, bombarding him with additional questions and screaming and cheering at the immense power that the number one hero displayed to the people in the area. Even heroes are taken aback by the tremendous might of the number one hero. Not one of them can even come close to matching his might.

The blonde explosive youngster, on the other hand, dragged the green head away from the swarming civilians. When the heroes eventually recognized them, they went out of their way to assist them. The heroes then searched for any significant wounds or injuries, but the two simply shrugged and said they only had minor injuries, such as little cuts, bruises, and a few minor burns.

Subsequently. The other heroes gathered the villain muck that had fallen as rain and safely brought it to the cops. Other heroes then assisted the injured citizens in getting to safer regions while they awaited the ambulance to assess their injuries.

On the other hand, the two pupils were separated and asked to answer several questions by the heroes and police. Civilians and some press reporters who had gathered at the site continued to bombard the number one hero with questions. The number one hero then cast a glance at the green head, who appears dejected and anxious as he shivers while being interrogated by the heroes and cops.

"So, tell me how did the villain get to you?" a cop said of the blonde, who was still reeling from the events of the day.

The blonde paused for a moment, then remembered everything that had happened before the villain struck him.