𝑉𝐼. 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS ENTERED THE LOBBY-

Hello and welcome back to the new chapter! So, I've decided to update this story once a week, but I'll take a break when final exams come around. This chapter will be even shorter than the previous one. Or perhaps a little longer than the other, who knows.

I'd like to try different approaches to the story, but I'm still sticking to some of the major events with twists and turns. I was going to skip a lot of the training chapter, but I want to give the characters a lot of interactions before everything goes to hell.

This chapter will also feature one of my OCs for some of its parts, as well as a few interactions between my OC and our protagonist. So brace yourself! Let the story begin!

-AUTHOR-KUN HAS LEFT THE BODY-

LINE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LINE

"I AM HERE!"

"I AM HERE!"

"I AM HERE!"

"I AM HER—"

The sound of the alarm clock made a green-headed teen grumble as he punched it, barely destroying it. He was about to fall asleep again when he remembered what had happened the day before. 'Tomorrow we'll train, and I'll message you the destination tomorrow, but take a rest for now because a lot of things happened earlier.' The teen's eyes widened as he remembered his idol's words.

'Oh no! I almost forgot about All Might!!!' The teen jumped out of bed, slightly panicked. He quickly checked his phone to see if there was a message. His eyes widened once more as he went into panic mode.

Messages - All Might

All Might: Hey, hey! It's time to wake up, Young Midoriya! Meet me at Dagobah Beach right now, come on come on!!! - 5:00AM

All Might: Young Midoriya, wake up! You must never be late if you want to be a hero! *sigh* I guess I'm going to have to punish you for being late HAHAHA!!! - 5:30AM

'Wait, did he really just message me and say sigh?!' The adolescent thought to himself. "W-wait, that's not the point! I'm already 30 minutes late!" the teen groaned as he stood up to check his phone for a message.

"WAIT, IT'S ALREADY 6AM, OH CRAP AAAAAH!!!" exclaimed the teen as he dashed to his bathroom for a quick shower. He went to his bedroom after taking a shower to look for workout clothes, only to find tattered and torn workout shirts. Then his gaze was drawn to something, and he grabbed it. It was a shirt from All Might. "Ugh, this is going to be embarrassing, but I guess it'll do!" He quickly changed into his All Might shirt and shorts.

He jumped up and exited his room, but before he could leave, he noticed the picture frame of him and his mother on the table. "Sorry mom, I'll be leaving early today; this is where my dream finally begins!" His mood dimmed as he remembered his mother and him when they were playing heroes. As he walked out of his apartment, he shook his head to try to forget that moment.

He doesn't have any classes today because it's Saturday, which is good because he doesn't want to see his blonde-haired friend or ex-friend. He ran as fast as he could to catch up to the beach and hope that All Might didn't leave.