Chapter 1

To know the story, let's go back to the beginning. Emily and Jack Keegan were wealthy, they fell in love in freshman year of high school. Emily's mother knew they would marry one day and so she left the house, a large estate to the both of them. After they passed away, Emily and Jack decided to go to college and get a degree in law. They became parents at 19 soon after her freshman year of college. Having a baby girl named Dara. Emily had to rethink her major. So we went into real-estate.  Jack continued in law. He became a success.

14 years later, Dexter was born. After their success, they set up their children with a forever home. Dara got a job at a local clinic as a receptionist. And she done good but then the accident happened. And then  she was left to raise her brother at 19.

Emily and Jack had enemies though. After Emily went into real-estate and Jack became a big time lawyer just outside of the city, Jack became a known man. Always winning cases. But one case in particular was the result of an accident. Jack never told anyone but Emily, and one other friend. And after that friend left for the city, once Emily and Jack passed, he took over the law firm and changed the name. Instead of Keegan law. The name now stood as Big Tech law firm. And the one who ran the entire establishment, his name was Ben Parker, and you guessed it, Blake's father. But he was Jacks best friend. And he knew all the secrets.

But enough about the past, as the guys who caused the accidents were never found, Dara and Dexter had to live without their parents. While Dara made a life for her and her brother and it's been 6 years since the accident.

Dara had brown/auburn hair. And beautiful deep blue eyes. Dexter was 11 with blonde/brown hair. And light blue eyes. And he was fair skinned. Dara was always wearing dark jeans with leather jackets or suede jackets. She was about 5 foot 3. She was shorter than some girls. But she was okay with it. She weighed about 130 and that was about average.

Dexter was about 4.5 foot in height weighing about 50 pounds give it take some. He was spunky. But he was so smart. Dara called him a boy genius. He was his fathers child. And he remembered his parents some what. He was only five but he remembers faintly some family trips and arguments. Just the smaller things.

Blake was around 5'9 in height give or take. And around 170 in weight. He was built like a body builder in the abdomen. Had a six pack and was very muscular in his arms. He worked out a lot. And a few days he trained in the MMA. So he could hold his own in fights, but he never liked using it. His father made him take self defense classes and swim lessons when he was around five. Just to be on the safe side but pushed him to continue when he was around 24. After Jack and Emily passed.

The fact is, the children, weren't much children anymore. And things were about to get interesting. Especially since Dara was highly recommended to every firm and big tech company around.

"Dexter, I have to drop you off at school buddy hurry up,' Dara yells inside their kitchen.

Their house was a stone house estate. A giant pool sat in the back. And the house was any other home just bigger rooms. Five rooms and 2.5 bathrooms. A large den area with a home theatre. A big kitchen sat the the right of the house and the living area just off the kitchen. Two rooms were upstairs and three down. Along with a bathroom upstairs and two downstairs. There was also a large activity room upstairs. Gaming systems and a small golf area. The basement was arcade games and tables for sitting.

"I'm coming Dara," he said running into the kitchen. She sits his breakfast cereal in front of him with a side of toast and orange juice. He sits at the bar, as usual. The kitchen had plenty or storage along with a secret storage room off to the left of the sink. It was pearl and grey in color.

"So you're a sixth grader this term," she said. He he drank some juice and nods.

"Yes, but only because I jumped ahead," he said. She rolls her eyes.