Chapter 12

The next day Dara and Dexter meet downstairs. To eat a bite of breakfast. And again Blake wasn't around. She was starting to miss him. Was it possible she liked him? She did like him. A lot. And he did her. He cared about her. But she wanted away from him. Maybe he wanted to think for himself too. Ty reassured her he would be back soon. But for now they would need to work together.

Marissa came downstairs, wearing a purple colored silk dress with a tie in front. Dara wore a pair of black leggings and a short sleeved sweater dress it was tan and black with zip up heel boots.

"So today, if anyone finds anything please alert the rest of us," Ty said. Dexter waved his phone at his sister.

"It's charged you'll be able to message me," he said. She rolled her eyes and hugged him. They finished breakfast and parted ways.

The office was another day of searching. Not many files to go through or sign. Marissa was working hard trying to find anything that could help. But so far they found nothing. Just the same glimpse of the shadow. It was getting harder to find anything. They had been through every footage for the last week and hadn't found anything.

Dara went to grab lunch for all of them. Paul went with her. Knowing he wouldn't try anything while everyone was around. And Marissa promised to alert Paul if anything happened. But nothing happened while they were grabbing lunch. When lunch was over they went back at it. Harder this time and they noticed something. There was someone at the clock out, but couldn't been seen, time frame was stamped last Wednesday at six o clock. About the time the scientists would be going home.

"Hey call Ty, whoever this is, he works as a scientist or a doctor in the lab, he's on the east side, that's the side the scientists usually take, maybe he's an engineer it would make sense," Marissa said.

Paul calls Ty and alerts him. But Ty is already on his way back to the firm with Dexter. He doesn't tell Paul what happened, he said we best talk about it in private meaning Blake's office. He tells Dara and she agrees. She was okay with them having a private meeting.

A few minutes pass when Dexter and Ty come through the elevator. Ty heads to Blakes office where he begins his search for bugs. He doesn't see any. Not any hidden recorders or camera. The rest of them follow him.

"So what's going on," Paul asks. Ty and Dexter look at each other.

"Tell them D man," Ty says. Dexter sighs and plays the video footage from the night before.

"I was watching this guy last night. He was hidden, in the room we were in, ye was blended in with the walls or camouflaged, he didn't know I was recording him, but I was, I could see him, I think it's because my twelve year old imagination senses kicked in to hyper drive and I was able to see him with the low light technology he was using, Ty caught me watching the video and when I turned ulta ray light on, you can see him moving. Ty even seen him," he said.

Everyone watched the video in hyper drive all colors. And they could see the guy moving. Dara looked around the room. But Dexter notices her.

"He's not here now, I would be able to see him, he is probably laying low, but we know how he's able to get away with stealing," Dexter said. Dara was surprised at him.

"I rushed him gear immediately, it seems after the two 'I see you' messages, he may be after anyone involved with you two, so we will have to be on guard at all times, meaning it may not be safe for D man to be at school any longer," Ty said.

"I agree, it's bad enough two of you are being tracked now we have to worry about anyone associated with you, meaning Ty and I are both targets as well as Marissa and Blake," Paul said. Dara then had a realization.

"Oh no, Blake, we have to find him, if he goes off on his own he could be killed," Dara said in fear. Paul shook his head.

"Not where he went, we promise you, he has more security than this office where he is, and it's where you should be, where all of us, should be , we could be threatening everyone else's lives here, he almost blew up the building luckily it was a big bomb," Paul said. Ty agreed.

"And where exactly did he go?" Dara asked.

"He went to his fathers, in Miami Florida, he goes there on his private jet sometimes to get away, he only told me, because he didn't want us, following, but I think with everything going on, Ben Parker would be the safest place," Paul said. Ty agrees. Marissa also agrees.

"So we are leaving the firm?" She asked.

"Well, we will have to appoint someone to take over, but if we are gone the bomber will probably leave too," Marissa said. Everyone is in agreement.

"So how big is his dads place," Dara asks. Dexter wants to know just as much.

"Oh he owns a lot of places but his estate is very, rich life, he lives on the beach front, private beach front, in a very large mansion, it holds up to twelve families, only because it has 12 rooms, and every master room has a bathroom plus a public bathroom on each floor," Paul says.

"And how many maters are there," she asked.

"Including Bens and Blake's, seven, and some smaller guest rooms but it's beautiful and a pool out back, this time of year, it's beautiful, and warm, and with plenty of security, if anyone gets in, he knows who they are," Paul said.

"Well I guess call Ben and talk to him, but don't tell Blake we are coming please," Dara says. Paul nods dialing Bens number. He steps away so no one can hear him. But Ty knows what's about to go down. He begins conversations with Dexter and Dara about vacationing. If they ever took one or been to a beach.

"Ben, hey buddy, yeah it's Paul, listen, we know Blake's with you, listen don't tell him anything, we need to come stay with you for a while," He pauses.

"Paul, man I tried to get my son to bring all of you all down here he refused, my idiot son leaves you all alone, and I know you and Ty but my son needs to man up and start taking this serious Jack had a real enemy and made more after death and those kids are in trouble," he paused," how many airline miles do you need."

"Ty and his girlfriend who is now a target me and the two kids, I'd say five, and I would love to not be seen so can you make first class," Paul asks.

"Of course you know I'd do anything for you, I would have for Jack too. Y'all were like my brothers, I'll send you the airline miles, it'll be for first thing in the morning the flight arrangements will come through private email," Ben said.

"Thanks Ben, we will see you tomorrow evening," Paul said before the line clicked. Dara watched as Paul logged into his email over the computer. He prints the papers and grabs them.

"Five tickets for tomorrow morning nine sharp so be picked tonight and ready to leave in the morning."