Chapter 13

Marissa found someone she trusted to take over the firm until they could come back. And they had picked their bags that night and rested for the flight ahead. And when the morning came they headed to the airport. Giving their tickets to the lady at the gate. And their bags were stored with first class passengers. Dexter sat with Ty on the plane. Paul sat alone. And Marissa sat with Dara. Dexter loved talking and so did Ty so they talked to each other the entire flight.

It took around four hours to get there. By the time they landed it was 2pm Miami time. They unloaded the plane and grabbed their bags. There was a driver waiting for the party of Parker. Ty and Paul both made sure the driver was legit before allowing anyone in the GMC third row suv. Paul was in front. With Dexter and Dara in the middle and Marissa and Ty in the back. The city was beautiful. And warm. It was a good thing the girls wore dresses. Marissa in a lavender floral dress and Dara in a deep blue right fitted dress. Miami heat was just right about this weather.

"Alright, we are here," Paul said as the car stops in front of a large mansion. It's white with a large fountain in front and palm trees all around. 2 stories and had an opening in the middle so that you can enter from either side. It was beautiful. The beach was out bank overlooking the house.

"Wow, this is beautiful," Dara says. Marissa agrees.

"Come on ladies, it's better inside I promise," Paul says opening the door. They both step out, and Marissa follows with Ty behind her. The valet takes the bags from the back and sets them on a tally cart. And the butler meets them outside.

"Awe, I was told we were having guests, welcome, and I was also told not to tell master Blake so he knows nothing or your arrival," the man says.

"I'm Ramsley I see Paul and Ty have changed, so much taller, and let's see Marissa is in lavender and then young Dexter and Dara, it's so nice to meet you all," he says. As he escorts them inside. Inside from the left is the large corridor with the large den off the right. On the left wing. The connect at the top but you have to go between them.

"Master Ben, you're guests have arrived," Ramsley says. Bowing to Ben.

"Come on Rams, what have I told you about bowing, it's to formal, and stop calling me master. Fifteen years and you still haven't managed to shake that surname," Ben said smiling at everyone. Dara seen where Blake got the hood looks from. Paul nods to Ben.

"Welcome, I'm glad to have such beautiful ladies and a handsome young man, staying with me, you'll be safe here, I promise you that," he says. He's bald but at one time he had hair. But he shaved it for a reason.

"Ty, Paul good to have you back," he said hugging each of them. He looks to Dara and pauses.

"My god, such beauty, well, Marissa you are a beautiful lady too, Ty is a lucky man," he says smiling at her. Dara was confused. It was as if he seen something in her. He did. Her mother. They were best friends as well as Paul and Jack.

"Come, I'll have Ramsley show the ladies their room, and we will get Marissa settled in and Dara. Paul you are always where you've been. And Dexter buddy you will room with Ty, he knows where his room is at, so Rams, take the ladies upstairs, get them settled and then bring them to dinner," he said. Watching Dara. She watched him too.

Ramsley shows Marissa where she's sleeping, it's two doors from Ty and Dexter, and then Dara was on down the hall. Not far from Ben and Blake's room. It was near the west wing. There were 6 rooms on each section. The east and west.

Ramsley waits outside the door for Dara to put her things away. She couldn't believe this room. Hers was blue and white the bed was in the center as she walked in. Dresser to the left window to the right. Curtains were royal blue. And the headboard was blue with clear fake diamonds in various places there was curtains over the dresser mirror. And the floor was pearl white with a white round rug in the center. It was beautiful. Beside the bed on each side were two gold and white nightstands with two small lamps antique gold in color.