Chapter 16

He stood in admiration of her. She was right though, he was running from his feelings. They had known each other for a few weeks and he liked her a lot. More than he cared to say. But she was right. He followed after her. Both making their way to the dining area, she had no clue where she was going so she followed voices. And eventually without help she found it. A large dining areas with a long table fit for royalty.

"So, Paul, how long has it been, ten years," he asked.

"Close, seven, you were about twenty three when I met you, you were always so proud, but in a good way," Paul said smiling. Roman grinned. Roman had long hair it was normally pulled back. He had it in a low man bun.

"I am glad to be back with people who care so much about family values," Roman said. Paul nods to him.

"Well we are glad to have you here," Ben said. Looking at Blake. He sits down at the other end of the table.

"Yes Roman, tell me, you're thirty right?" Blake asked.

"Um, I am," Roman says. Blake nods. Dara feels like he's just being smart to him.

"Oh so the same age as me then, great, so how did you get your hair so long, is that a family trade or something you wanted to do?"

"Well I left my hair alone and I never cut it, I always took care of my hair and I took pride in it, it was the one thing my late grandmother always love about me," he said. Blake ate his words not saying another word.

"Terribly sorry to hear about your grandmother," Paul said. Ben repeats.

"Thank you, but yes I took care of it, and I was never called a woman, or a sissy for it, it was a treasure to my friends back home, everyone loved it," ye said. Dexter spoke up.

"I want to grow my hair out, I've already started the process," he said. Roman smiled.

"I can give you tips if you would like, or if your sister don't care for me to;" he said looking at Dara for approval, But Blake notices he's being sincere with her. Asking her approval shows respect. Something he never accomplished with her.

"Oh, um, of course, he had always wanted long hair so any secrets you have, tell Dexter, but I do have to ask, how have you kept it so shiny and healthy so long," she asked. He places his hands on the table.

"Oh i um, I wash it twice a week, and no more, we thrive on coconut and avocado oil and shampoo has to be natural, I deep condition once a month, and that's how it stays healthy, but yours looks just as beautiful as mine so you are doing something right," he said smiling at her.

Blake was watching him but he didn't seem flirty he seemed nice. To Blake that was a trigger for to good to be true but he wasn't fond of anyone this hood looking talking to Dara. He was to afraid to tell her how he felt but he didn't want anyone else taking interest in her.

"Well let's eat," Ben said. As the dinner came out, and it looked delicious. Turkey and ham both, greens, every vegetable they could think of. And some fruit as well. Dara took some Turkey and steamed carrots and broccoli, and some mangos. She loved mango.

"I see you love mango as much as I do Miss Dara," Roman said. She looked over smiling at him.

"I do, I have always loved mango and passion fruit, I love kiwi too but it's not on the menu," she said. Ben snapped at Ramsley.

"Get Miss Keegan some kiwi please and thanks you," he said. She puts her fork down.

"Don't go to any trouble," she said. He waves her off.

"You're my guest it's not trouble at all," he said. Ramsley rushes from the house with a plate of kiwi. She thanks him gracefully.

"Would anyone like some?" She said sharia plate.

"I'll take some," Blake says. She get up and brings the plate down to him. He grabs her arm causing her to bend down.

"What are you doing," he asked. She grins at him.

"Proving a point," she says before going back to her seat. He knew what she meant. She was going to make him jealous and he was. But he wouldn't tell her that. To many things were going on.

"Oh Dara, I'll take a few too," Marissa said. She passed it across the table and Marissa grabs a couple. And beside her Roman gets closer.

"Blake seems to be jealous, he had feelings for you, we should indulge him," he said. She nods to him. Blake noticed them whispering.

He takes a bite of food with the rest of the guests and Ben. Paul looks from Dara to Roman wandering what they've cooked up. Because he knew Roman loves some drama. And loves helping people too.

"Dara I've yet to see the beach maybe after dinner we can walk along the beach and enjoy the warm summer night," Roman said. She nods. Knowing Blake would flip out.

"Sure, I would love to, besides a nice walk is just what I need to clear my head," she said. Blake keeps looking at them before he takes another bite of his food.

"Oh Dara, Roman, Ty and I will go too, and Dexter of course, we love moonlit strolls on the beach," Marissa said. She nods to Marissa.

"The more the merrier, Ben, Blake and Paul you should join us," Roman said. Blake looked up and Ben clears his throat looking at Blake. Shaking his head. Blake sits back down.

"He would love to, and so would I, and I'm not sure if Paul will but if not, he can catch up later," he said. Paul nods.

"I'll go, I'm Dara's body guard, so I want to make sure nothing goes wrong," he said. Roman nods.

"Although Roman, I know that look, and I know you wouldn't let any harm befall Dara, seems you've made a friend," Paul said. Roman nods.

"She is growing on me," he said looking at Dara smiling. She smiles back. Blake rolls his eyes.

Dinner is over and each one goes to change into something more fitting. It's only eight and there is still some time to kill before bed. So Dara changes into a deep blue and black striped bikini. While Marissa wore a purple one. Paul and they stayed in shorts and shirt. Blake wore pair of blue swim trunks and Roman wore red. Ben wore a muscle shirt and tan shorts. And Dexter wore some green swim trunks.

They all let on the beach and when Blake seen Dara his eyes lit up. She was so beautiful. And Roman felt the same. He didn't know what she truly looked like. But she was beautiful.

"Who's ready to take a dip," she asked. They group walks down to the beach.

The water is warm and salty. The sand is still warm too. Everyone brought towels but laid them down in the sand. Marissa and Dexter ran into the water, laughing and splashing each other. Dara and Roman ran in after them, along with Ty. Paul and Ben sat on the beach, watching. And Blake joined them.

"You know, she's only doing this to prove her point son," Ben said. Blake smiled.

"I know, just proves she likes me as much as I do her."