𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

❝Who are you?❞

Who are you?

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

THE SOUND OF PEOPLE WHISPERING was all Shinjiro could hear. His eyes never left the floor he was walking in, too nervous to look up in fear of making eye contact with someone. However, his blank face made it unknown.

Why did he decide to go to this school filled with rich people that could buy his house and probably himself? He didn't know. The only thing he knew was that he regretted his decision.

Everyone was looking at him, as if he was something they haven't seen before.

Shinjiro sighed. What was wrong with the people in this school? They made it seem like he was an alien, which he wasn't.

True, Shinjiro wasn't wearing the normal school uniform. Not because he thought it was ugly but because his family (his mom) couldn't afford it.

Shinjiro walked straight to the library and once he was there he let a quiet sigh of relief.

He scanned the room, looking for the brown haired female, but didn't see her. Shinjiro thought it would be best to wait for her, so he stood in front of the doors of the library and waited.

Five minutes later, he saw the girl, who looked more like a boy, walking over to him.

    "I'm sorry, Shinjiro! I had to help the teacher hand some papers out." She apologized.

    "Don't worry, it was me who asked for your help, after all..." The salmon eyed male said as he lowered his head, hugging his guitar with both of his arms.

Shinjiro Kamishiro, despite being an honor student of the most prestigious academy of Japan, needed help with a subject.

And that subject was science.

The two entered the library, only to find it too loud to study. They decided to look around for other places to study, such as the garden (which was a horrible idea because mosquitoes almost bit them to death) and an abandoned classroom (a teacher almost caught them).

Their last resource was the abandoned music room #3.

The brown haired girl, Haruhi Fujioka, followed by Shinjiro, opened the door, only to have rose petals thrown at their faces.

    "Welcome to the host club!"