-THIRTEEN. Covering the Famous Host Club!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

『Covering the Famous Host Club!』

❝At first, it almost felt like a curse, but it was basically my new start.❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "IT'S SO HOT... Don't you have tea or anything?" Hiiragi complained, sticking his head out of Shinjiro's bedroom window.

Shinjiro deadpanned, "Why are you here?"

    "What? Can't a guy come visit?"

    "I guess it's fine," Shinjiro shrugged, going back to sorting the CDs Satori had lent him earlier that day.

Shizusumi stared intently at Kedama, who was smiling up at him, "Shinjiro, I didn't know you had a dog—" but he was cut off by Kedama, who jumped straight at his face to lick it all over.

    "Tama, don't!" Shinjiro gently scolded, grabbing his pet and getting him away from his childhood friend.

    "Why the hell did you give it a cat's name?!" Hiiragi exclaimed.

    "His name is Kedama."

    "Damn it!"

Shinjiro then felt his phone vibrating and took it out, reading a text from one of his bandmates. 

    "What's up?" Hiiragi asked. 

    "We're gonna do more shows and enter competitions, so we're taking 'promo shots' tomorrow afternoon."

Hiiragi hummed at that.

    "What are promo shots?"

At that, Hiiragi sweatdropped, "He's talking about promotional photos!" he said, "You don't even know that?"

    "Bascially, they're photos of your band that everyone will see," Shizusumi explained.

    "We need to take some, too."

Shinjiro tilted his head, "You're in a band, Hiiragi?"

    "You tryin' to pick a fight?! The ones who were in the band with Yuki were Shizu and me, remember?"

     "I know that," Shinjiro deadpanned, "But you don't have a guitarist now, right? You don't have any friends, Hiiragi."

    "You little shit...!"

Shizusumi had to hold Hiiragi back from hitting Shinjiro, "We have a studio guitarist playing for us right now."

    "Studio..."

    "Sort of a temporary band member who's just helping us out for now. He's a friend from our school's Light Music Club. He knows what happened... so he's been helping us out."