-FOUR. Attack of the Lady Manager!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

『Attack of the Lady Manager!』

❝I keep having the same dream... Over and over again.❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "SHINJIRO-KUN! YOU LOOK so handsome on your kimono!" Yukiko Okada, one of Shinjiro's regular guest's squealed.

    "Yeah! It suits you really well!" Airi Bando, another of his regular guest's agreed.

    "Ah, thank you so much. I see that you're looking as beautiful as ever, ladies." Shinjiro said, using one of the phrases Tamaki taught him.

He bowed at the girls and approached Haruhi, who was talking — listening to Kyoya threaten her, "Hello, Kyoya-sama!" One girl with curly brown hair said, "I can't get over how great you look in that kimono. Are you planning on releasing new picture books of the Host Club?"

    "Unfortunately, we don't have anything planned right now, ladies." He smiled.

The twins peeked through the paper wall, "But doesn't the club make a lot of money? From the sale of promotional items?" They asked.

Kyoya turned around, "That's true, but the items are poor quality. Those picture books were full of nothing but amateur hidden camera shots. However, if you want to create some higher quality money making products, I'm afraid we'd have to draw money from the school's budget." He took out a calculator, "Hmmm..."

    'If it wasn't for him, the Host Club would be broke.' Shinjiro thought, sitting down next to Haruhi, who smiled at him.

    "Haru-chan, Shin-chan!" Honey said, "I don't know how but I lost one of my sandals!" He cried, and the two honor students approached him.

    "But senpai, weren't you just wearing them?" Shinjiro asked. Mori approached Honey and took his ankle, putting on Honey's lost sandal on his feet. "Takashi..."

    "I noticed that you dropped it." Mori said, and Honey happily hugged him.

    "Tadashiiii!"

    "Looks like tears are popular with the ladies today." Haruhi told Shinjiro, who nodded.

    "But how are they able to cry so easily?" Shinjiro asked before bumping into Kaoru and making him drop a small bottle of eye drops.

Haruhi picked it up, "What's this?" She asked with a sweatdrop.

    "For your information, it's common for a Host to use eye drops." Hikaru informed.

    "No woman alive could resist a man on the brink of tears." Kaoru smirked.