-SIX. The Grade School Host Is The Naughty Type!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

『The Grade School Host Is The Naughty Type』

❝What... are you doing?❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "WELCOME TO THE OURAN HOST CLUB!" The group exclaimed as the doors opened, making the visitor jump back and fall. They were dressed in Arabian outfits, making Shinjiro look a bit weird.

     "Oh, it's just a kid." The twins shrugged, "Not only that, it's just a boy."

Tamaki smiled at the boy, "What's wrong little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?"

Shinjiro deadpanned, 'Tamaki-senpai is deep into his role, isn't he?'

The kid stood up, "Eh... Are you the king of this palace?" He asked, making Tamaki widen his eyes and let out a satisfactory sigh, "Well, are you?"

    "Come closer, lost one." Tamaki said, "What was it that you just called me, little boy?"

    "The king."

Tamaki dramatically stood up, "Ahhh~ the king! Yes, I am the king of the Ouran Host Club! Long live the host king!"

Shinjiro could practically see the stars in his eyes.

    "I'm an elementary fifth year, Shiro Takaoji!" The kid interrumped and then at Tamaki, "I want the host king to take me on as an apprentice!"

Tamaki put his hands to his face and blushed.

    'This isn't going to end up well...' Shinjiro quietly sighed. 

.

.

.

    "Don't you think it's weird he's making the kid observe him up close like that?" Haruhi asked as she, Shinjiro and Kyoya watched how Tamaki flirted with his client.

    "There is a theory that people are considered more beautiful the closer they're viewed," Kyoya said, "Tamaki seems to live by that theory." The male turned back to his notebook, "Well, let's leave them alone."

Haruhi and Shinjiro nodded and went back to their bussiness.

    "Good afternoon." The salmon pink haired boy greeted his guests, sitting down on one of the comfortable couches, "Did something interesting happen? You all seem like you want to tell me something."