-SIXTEEN. Operation First Date & Successful Concert!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

『Operation First Date & Successful Concert!』

❝Everyone thinks we're going out.❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

     "TAMAKI-SENPAI, I TOLD YOU THAT you didn't need to come..." Shinjiro sweatdropped as he saw Tamaki looking at his surroundings with sparkling eyes. 

     "And miss the opportunity to spend time with my sweet Shinjiro?! No way!!" Tamaki dramatically said.

     "...You just wanted an excuse to not go with the others to Honey-senpai's place just yet, right?" Shinjiro blankly said.

Tamaki flinched at the half-truth, "N-Not at all!" He said, "I really wanted to come, Shinjiro, trust mee~"

    "Okay," Shinjiro smiled, actually feeling happy to spend time with the blonde, "But is it really alright for you to be here? With you being rich and all..."

His blonde upperclassman sparkled and nodded quickly, going on a long rant about him being able to admire commoner's form of entertainment in person. Of course, Shinjiro tunned him out when he began pointing out the obvious differences between their wealth.

    "Here's your voting slip," a worker said once they went inside the venue, handing them two small slips of paper.

Tamaki, being Tamaki, excitedly grabbed it and thanked the worker before dragging off Shinjiro, who had just accepted his voting slip with a small 'thanks'.

    "Shinjiro!"

Hearing his name being called, Shinjiro turned around to see who it was, "Ah, Hiiragi..." He walked towards Shizusumi and Hiiragi, the later already ranting about whoever knows what. Remembering that he wasn't alone, Shinjiro turned to Tamaki and waved him over, "Uh, Tamaki-senpai. These two are my childhood friends, Shizusumi," he signaled at the black haired male, "And Hiiragi. They're both participating as well. They'll be performing today."

    "Nice to meet you," Tamaki sent them his usual charming smile.

    "I've told you about Tamaki-senpai before, haven't I?" Shinjiro let out a small smile, "He's my upperclassmen. We're in the same club and we're good friends," seeing Shizusumi's confused face, he continued, "Oh, this is the first time you've seen him, Shizu-chan... We've run into Hiiragi before."

Tamaki nodded, sparkling as always. Hiiragi clicked his tongue at the blonde and looked away, "Gross," he ignored Shinjiro's piercing look at his words, "Whatever, why're you here anyway, Shinjiro? Aren't you guys performing tomorrow? You're taking it easy, huh? What about practice?" Hiiragi completely ignored the blonde, who was turning as white as paper at the lack of attention, "After all, you're a high schooler, could it be that you feel like you're a guest~"