-TEN. A Day In the Life of a Band Member!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

『A Day In the Life of a Band Member』

❝Two people who were always together are torn apart, that's all there is to this story.❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "WE'RE 'THE SEASONS'. THANKS for having us today." Akira said through the mic and just like that, rehearsal started.

The drums were fine, the bass was good and the guitar was excellent as usual. However, there was something missing, and that was Shinjiro's voice.

Trought the whole rehearsal, he didn't open his mouth a single time.

    "All right, let's get the introductions out of the way." The organizer of the concert said, "Let's start in the order of appearance. So we're 'cha shao boys'. I'm the bassist, Yatake. The roas may have been a little rough, but hey, all's well that ends well."

    "Nothing's over yet, man!" Someone else exclaimed, and several people laughed, including Yatake.

    "I'm just hoping we have a blast out there. Pleasure working with you guys today." Yatake bowed and received and applause. "Second up is 'the seasons'."

    "Thanks for having us!" They bowed, also getting an applause.

    "You got anything you want to say?" Yatake asked Akira.

    "Huh? Uh..." He looked back at Satori and turned back to him, "W-we'll do out best out there!"

    "Okay, next up, 'Bentenz'."

The intruductions continued, and Shinjiro wasn't paying attention until he heard Yatake say, "So... that takes care of that we have some newbies in here tonight, so all of us old fogies need to watch out for them."

They dispersed and went upstairs. Shinjiro stood close to Hiroshi, not knowing anyone else and not in the mood to talk.

The concert house started filling with people and at some point, someone yelled Shinjiro's name, "Ah, Shinjiro!"

Recognizing the voice of Haruhi, Shinjiro turned to her and was surprised to see the whole Host Club and Haruhi's dad (who he had met during one of his and Haruhi's study lessons in her house) there too.

    "You came." He said, turning to look at his guitar that was on his arms.

    "Why didn't you tell us you had a concert today?!" Tamaki, the twins and Honey cried out.

    "Sorry, I must've forgotten."

    "I'm sorry Shinjiro. It was just going to be me and dad but these guys walked right into my house and almost stayed over for dinner. Thankfully, I remembered that today was your performance." Haruhi explained.