-TWELVE. Honey's Three Bitter Days!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

『Honey's Three Bitter Days』

❝I'm sure I'll start forgetting those things, little by little. Apparently, that's called loneliness. One day, atop a burning, blinding stage, I'll learn that for myself.❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "HELLO GUYS, sorry fot not—"

    "SHIN-CHAN!" Honey threw himself at him, "What happened to you? Are you okay?!" He cried, clinging into his leg while Mori stood behind him.

    "I'm fine, Honey-senpai. I just had a cold, that's all. Mom wanted me to stay home and get better..."

The twins put their arms around his shoulders, "We went to see you concert the other day," Hikaru started.

    "Why didn't you tell us you had a voice like that?" Kaoru asked.

Kyoya's glasses shone, "If we had know you had an impressive singing voice we could have gained more profit. The ladies would love to hear you sing." He scribbeled in his notebook.

    "You were so good out there, my dear son!" Tamaki went to hug him but Shinjiro got out of the way and watched him crash into the floor with a hidden amused smile.

It seemed like Tamaki's visit never happened, as they were acting like always. Still, Shinjiro couldn't help but think about how loving his senior had been with him.

    "I'm glad you're okay, Shinjiro," Haruhi patted his back, "Dad and I really liked your performance."

Shinjiro smiled at them, "Thank you. The concert is posted on the net, do you want to see?" Haruhi nodded and Shinjiro took out his phone.

He went to the link that Akira sent just after posting the video and played it. The twins, Haruhi, Tamaki and Honey stared at the screen with wide smiles.

    "That's cool," Kaoru grinned, "I'll follow you guys. 'The Seasons', right?"

Shinjiro shook his head, "Not anymore. We had a meeting yesterday and we changed our name to 'Given'."

Honey tilted his head, "'Given'? Why?"

    "We combined the word season and the word give." Shinjiro said, "My dead boyfriend's mom gave me this guitar," he patted the guitar that he had on his back, "so I recommended the word."

The hosts went silent and still. Kyoya had already told them about his situation, but they hadn't expected Shinjiro to openly say it, at least not yet.

    "Why don't you come with me, Shinjiro?" Kyoya coughed, breaking the tension in the air, "The ladies will be here in ten minutes, and I have to talk to you about something."