-EIGHT. The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

『The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!』

❝Isn't this beach amazing? This is my first time here.❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "THIS BEACH IS SO BEAUTIFUL..." Airi sighed dreamily, "It's been a while since I last was in Okinawa. It brings back many memories."

Shinjiro, who was sitting in the middle of Aimi and Mae, absentmindedly nodded.

    "My mother used to make sand castles with me," Mae chuckled, "But now that I'm older I don't feel the need to play with sand anymore."

Yukiko, who just arrived, sat next to Airi, "Shinjiro-kun, you look so handsome!" She fangirled.

Shinjiro was wearing some blue swimming trunks and a tight black swimming shirt, showing off his slim yet built (not that much, though) figure, "Ah, thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

    "Why don't we go play in the water?" Airi stood up and smiled down at them.

    "Sure!" Mea and Yukiko quickly agreed.

Shinjiro, however, was reluctant, "Why don't we do something else?" He asked softly, avoiding their eyes.

The three stared at him for a while before frowning, "Don't you want to go for a swim with us?"

    "It's not that." The host clarified, "It's just that... I'm not that good at swimming." He looked away with and embarrassed blush, making his guests squeal, "You three go have fun in the water, I'll do something else."

    "Are you sure?" Mae asked.

    "Yeah." Shinjiro nodded, "Now go have fun."

The girls nodded and waved at him goodbye. When they were far enough, he got up and went for a walk.

    'It's been a while since I've last been to the beach.' He thought, staring at the beautiful view with dull eyes, 'I hope I get some inspiration for the lyrics. Yesterday's trip didn't help much...'

    "Shin-chan!!" Honey snapped him out of his thoughts, "Wanna go hellfish shunting?"

    "Does this beach have shellfish?" Shinjiro tilted his head and turned to Haruhi, who was also with Honey.

    "Yeah, look!" Haruhi happily showed him a bucket full of shellfish, making him widen his eyes.

    "I'll help." He quickly nodded and started hunting for shellfish, "Tonight's dinner is going to be delicious..." He slightly smiled to himself.