-ONE. Starting Today, You Are a Host!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

『Starting Today, You Are a Host!』

How stupid is this?! Let's go home!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "OH, IT'S JUST TWO GUYS." Two identical boys said as they saw who opened the door.

    "Watch your mouth. They are our important guests even if they are guys." The only boy sitting down scolded the twins.

    "Hikaru, Kaoru. I believe these young men are in the same class as you, aren't they?" The one with glasses asked the two auburn haired boys.

    "Yeah, but they're shy. They only talk to each other so we don't know much about them." They replied at the same time, creeping Haruhi out and making Shinjiro curiously look between them.

💡

The boy with glasses smirked, "Well, that wasn't very polite. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, mister honor students."

The blonde haired boy, the one who was sitting down before, looked at them with wide eyes, "You must be Haruhi Fujioka and Shinjiro Kamishiro! You're the two exceptional honor students we've heard about!"

Haruhi, who was struggling to open the door and run, stopped and looked behind her slowly. "How did you know our names...?"

    "Why you're infamous. It's not everyday that two commoners gain entrance into our academy. You must have great nerve to be brave enough to find your way into this school as an honor student, Mr. Fujioka and Mr. Kamishiro."

    "Well uh, thank you I guess." Haruhi said, just before the blonde put his arms around her and Shinjiro, who stayed quiet all the time.

    "You're welcome. You're heroes to other poor people, Kamishiro and Fujioka. You showed the world that even two poor people can excell in an elite private academy!" The blonde proudly said.

Haruhi tried to get away from him, grabbing Shinjiro's arms and dragging him with her, but that didn't seem to work because the tall blonde kept following them, "It must be hard for you two to constantly be looked down upon by others."

    "I think you're taking this poor thing too far." Haruhi replied, still dragging a confused Shinjiro. 

    "But that doesn't matter right now, does it? LONG LIVE THE POOR! We welcome you poor men to our world of beauty!"

    "I'm outta here..." Muttered Haruhi, going towards the door and dragging Shinjiro with her. 

    "Heeey! Come back here Haru-chan, Shin-chan!" A small blonde haired male dragged them to the center of the room, "You must be like superheroes or something that's so cool!"