-SEVEN. Jungle Pool SOS!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

『Jungle Pool SOS』

❝So don't be afraid to open you heart to others. It's pointless to keep testing people. All you're doing is hurting yourself.❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "CHEERS!! YEAHHH." THE GROUP of four made a toast and started drinking.

    "Man, Shinjiro! You always seem out of it, so I wondered if you could actually sing!" Akira Hashimoto, the band's leader and bass, laughed, "But you've really got some pipes on you. You startled me."

Satori Hindo, the drumer, nodded, "For real."

    "It's not like you've actually been a vocalist before, right?" Akira asked, making Hiroshi Kato, the guitarist, perk up.

    "Nope. In fact, I'm still not sure if he understands the first thing about bands yet."

Shinjiro frowned, "I at least understand the first thing... Sort of."

    "Sort of?" Hiroshi and Satori chorused.

Akira ignored the two and turned to Shinjiro, "But you seem like you've got hidden potential, so with a little practice, I bet you could kill it. What kind of music do you usually listen to?"

Shinjiro thought about it for a bit, "What do you listen to, Kato-kun?"

    "Huh?! You're asking me?" Hiroshi closed his eyes and let out a hum, "Like... UK rock?"

    "UK?" Shinjiro tilted his head.

    "Rock music from England. I listen to Japanese music, too." Hiroshi said.

    "Kato's playlist throws some really sophisticated songs sometimes." Akira said, making Satori smirk, "Influenced by your dad's preferences, huh?"

    "Yeah, something like that." Hiroshi nodded.

    "And as for me—" Akira started.

    "You've got a lot of poppy and cutesy music." Satori cut him off.

    "Cute—" Akira coughed, "Well... out of us three, I probably do listen to the most Japanese rock... I do like pop, too."

Hiroshi smiled and turned to Shinjiro, "Hindo-san's got the broadest taste out of all of us. He'd go to a metal festival one day and a classical concert the next."

Satori sighed, "Well, I am also a music major."

    "A music major?" Shinjiro asked.

    "He plays the violin. Isn't that awesome?" Hiroshi smirked.