SPECIAL CHAPTER. Tamaki's sweet Christmas!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER

『Tamaki's sweet Christmas!

Merry christmas!❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "TAMAKI-SENPAI, Tamaki-senpai," Shinjiro shook his blonde upperclassman awake, "Wake up, Tamaki-senpai!"

Tamaki's eyes snapped open as he looked around, his violet colored orbs finally resting on a shirtless Shinjiro, who had half of his body under the comforter.

    "Wha—" it took Tamaki a moment to realize what was happening, "S-S-SHINJIRO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?!"

    "What do you mean?" Shinjiro's eye's turned sad, his mouth forming a pout, "You don't remember last night, then? When we showed our love for each other?"

    "Wha— What—" Tamaki's whole body turned red at the thought of doing lewd things with his junior.

Shinjiro suddenly hugged him, making Tamaki, if possible, even more red, "Maybe I can make you remember," Shinjiro teasingly whispered before letting out a cute laugh, "I'm joking. Why don't we go open the presents, Tamaki-senpai?"

    "...Presents?" Tamaki confusingly asked. He had already accepted that something, most likely not innocent, happened between them, and was actually happy about it. Now, though, he needed to figure out the rest.

    "It's Christmas!" Shinjiro slightly cheered, getting out of bed and putting his pajamas that had been resting on the floor, "Come on, come on!"

Shinjiro reminded Tamaki of an impatient child. A cute one, at that. With a chuckle, Tamaki got up and put on his pajamas that had also been carelessly thrown to the floor the night before.

    "I hope you like what I got you," Shinjiro shyly said, running towards the Christmas tree that was on Tamaki's room.

For how long had it been there? Tamaki didn't know, but he guessed that one of the maids must have set it up when they were sleeping.

    "Here, open it," Shinjiro handed him a small velvet box.

Tamaki carefully opened the box, his eyes widening at the sight of a ring sitting proudly on the middle of the cushion the box contained.

It was a beautiful silver color with a salmon pink colored gem shining up to him, reminding him of Shinjiro's bright eyes that stared at him so lovingly.

    "...Do you like it?" Shinjiro shyly asked, "I can return it if you don't..."

    "It's—" Tamaki cut himself off, bringing a hand up to his face to wipe off the tears streaming down his eyes, "It's perfect!"