-THREE. Beware the Physical Exam!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

『Beware the Physical Exam!』

When I talk... my dad hits me.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    'SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING to him?' Shinjiro asked himself, staring at Honey, who was making (trying to, at least) some green tea.

What was the problem there? The contents were spilling out.

    "Mitsukuni." Mori called out, "You over did it."

    'He told him!' Haruhi, Shinjiro and Honey's two guests exclaimed in their minds.

Honey looked down to the cup, only to see a few drops left. The boy stared at it for a while, and his eyes became watery.

Just as he was about to try, one of his guests took the cup, "Honey-kun I'll take it! It looks so yummy!" The girl quickly drank it.

    "It's just the right amount for both of us anyway! Any more would be too much!" The other guest exclaimed, "How did you know? You never cease to amaze me!"

Honey's happy expression was back, "Really?"

Shinjiro and Haruhi left soon after that. They were both wearing kimono's, and being under the cherry trees with that clothes made Shinjiro a bit happy.

    "Haruhi, Shinjiro." Tamaki said, "How are you doing? Are you having a good time? The flower viewing reception is going over quite well. But even so, it's rather daunting to spend more time being admired than doing the admiring."

    "Wow, Tamaki-senpai. You're blooming in more ways than one." Shinjiro pointed out with a blank face.

    "You've noticed! Yes, today my beauty is quite splendorous, I'm in full bloom!" He pointed at himself, "I bet you'll fall for me soon, my dear Shinjiro⁓."

Shinjiro stared at him for a while before the twins approached them and hugged him and Haruhi, "So Shinjiro, Haruhi, have you decided your elective courses for this term?" They asked.

    "How about conversational French?" Kaoru asked.

    "I don't know..." Haruhi sighed.

    "I think the three of us should take it together! It makes perfect sense," Hikaru continued, "We are in the same class." The twins said, looking back at Tamaki with smug looks.