❪ 𝟬𝟭𝟰 ❫

˚ ༘✶₊˚. ⊹ ˚ . FIRST ACT
FOURTEEN ♥︎ ₊˚༢࿐
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST AS THE GROUP RAN into the Glade, Chuck appeared at the entrance looking a mixture of guilt and relief, "Guys! Guys!" He calls out, "Erm, and Mae

JUST AS THE GROUP RAN into the Glade, Chuck appeared at the entrance looking a mixture of guilt and relief, "Guys! Guys!" He calls out, "Erm, and Mae." He adds, "Gally found out you guys left, he called a Meeting of the Keepers." He points to Homestead.

She had never seen Minho so angry, and she couldn't blame him. Calling a Keepers Meeting was called without the majority of the Keepers gave Gally an unfair advantage. Minho practically kicks the door open just as Clint and Jeff were about to leave, Winston had to grab the door before it flew off the handles.

"It's nice of you to join us," Gally gets to his feet, giving each of them a heated glare. Mae frowned. There was a hint of relief that flickered through his eyes but his annoyance clouded that, "Did you enjoy your little field trip?"

"What the hell, Gally," Minho seethed. "You think you can call a Keeper Meeting without us?" He motioned between him, Frypan, Winston and Zart — who all looked equally annoyed with the Builder.

His blue eyes narrow at Thomas, "Last time I checked, the Greenie wasn't a Keeper. You mind waiting outside?"

Thomas shifts to respond, but Mae quickly steps in, "Thomas is just as involved in this as we are. He goes, I go."

"They stay!" Minho orders, challenging Gally to say differently. Thomas didn't hide his gratefulness for them, "What's the point of all this?"

Newt sighed, rubbing at his eyes, "We got two hours until sundown, we got to figure out what to do with Alby."

"You want to banish him." Winston assumed.

Mae's eyes widened, "Two banishments in two days?"

"No one wants to banish anyone, all right? But he's stung, we don't have a choice," Gally corrects.

"Yes, we do," Thomas speaks up.

Gally stands straighter, "You say something, Newbie?" He challenged.

Thomas accepts. "Yeah. We have a choice. We don't have to banish, Alby."

"Right, and how's that?"

Thomas grabs the Griever piece from Mae and hands it to Newt, "We found this on our field trip," He glanced at Gally. "It was inside a Griever."