Have we checked Alaska?

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Halioumer1515

Enjoy...

************************************

Her hand came up and she swat it down on the scanner, the green line read her prints in, then she leaned over to scan in her retina, pulling her lower eyelid down so her entire iris was exposed.

'Clearance code!?' The speaker asked.

"Name: Hali, code: O-M-E-R- one five, one five" she said loud and clear.

'Access granted'

The doors slid apart and she walked into the computer room "What's the call?"

Her tech expert Bernard turned around "A sheriff in Alaska, saying a boy came to report a werewolf"

Hali folded her arms "And?"

"Well..."

"Is it one? A pack? Male!? female!? And you call yourself an expert of things?"

"Calm down already, the Sheriff said nothing much"

"Let me listen to the conversation"

The man poked the button, he knew she would have asked. All Dennis said was the thing chased him apparently.

"It's bullshit" Hali said turning for the door.

"But!?"

"Have you ever heard of a human surviving a werewolf attack?"

"Well, no but?"

"Don't bother me with nonsense calls Bernard!"

"Boss it's Alaska! Think about it, we scour the world looking for them, but have we ever checked there?"

She stopped at the door, as much as she hated to admit he was right, Alaska doesn't just have a wide expanse of uncharted territory, there are tales about the Alaskan triangle as well, spooky stuff, she suddenly liked the idea.

Hali flung around making Bernard twitch "Book a flight, I'll go check it"

"Got it boss"

She stepped out with a dash, suddenly the mystery behind that place had her excited, nothing beats a place that has so many unexplained things going on, so to tell herself the truth, she wouldn't be surprised to find a werewolf there.

***

There was rapid taps of buttons barely audible over the loud sound of the game blaring away on the television, through this whole time Quintin had this excitement about him, about Silvia, it was fun keeping her secret... It just occurred to him if he ever had to ask her to be his girlfriend, he'd seriously consider not angering her, that split second thought had him lose focus.

"Gotcha!" Victor yelled mashing his buttons, Quintin held his hands up watching Victor's character pull out that twenty hit grapple combo and it finished him.

"Come on man! You're too good with that character!"

"They don't call him King for nothing bro!"

"How do you even remember how to mash the right buttons!? In the right sequence!? How many combos does King have anyway!?"

"Over a hundred and ninety" he smirked "But I only manage to remember twenty of them"

"Who's the geek now?" Quintin asked making Victor laugh.

"Hey, I see its passing to six, I need to get home" he said getting up with his watch to his face.

"You guys still going to Texas?"

"No, dad called it off after that incident with you, thanks bro"

"Sorry man!"

"Just joking, no it's been a while since we spent a vacation home, dad also said it's the time tourists get into the biggest trouble, so he decided to stay, but mom's baking one of her famous chicken pies, I can't miss that"

Quintin laughed "Yeah bring me a piece ok?"

"Sure!"

Quintin knew his best friend by now, they really take priority over family time, otherwise he would have asked to come with.

He shrugged and chose King as his next character, he had to figure out how Victor got so good with him.

************************************
Author's thought:

There ya go! Didn't expect this predicament hey?

I'm not saying anything, you all can make up your own assumptions (Evil laugh)