Drink little Omega

Hali and Quintin sat one side on a hill looking down on town, they where going to wait out this fight, as ordered by Integra.

They saw the group enter the forest unbeknownst they're being watched, when it was clear the two descended the hill and walked to the house, Quintin had his eyes on the forest the whole time, just as before the glint of white appeared an announcing the rise of the Lunar goddess.

"You worry still right?" Hali asked.

"Of course... I really like that girl"

They came up to the porch and found the door open, but Quintin nostrils flared when he entered, there sat Vince still as if waiting for them.

"I knew something sketchy was going on" he said standing up from the couch.

"You don't worry about your pack?"

"Tamilia is with them, I stayed back for in case we have back stabbers"

Quintin smiled and walked slowly into the living room "No, that's not it, it sounds to me like you're a coward"

"You wish, where's Nieleona?"

"She sided with Victor"

"That bitch!"

"And since you're here, we can finish what we started in the alleyway right? She won't he here to stop me"

Vince smiled "Don't think it will be the same kiddo, the moon is out tonight, I'm going to destroy you"

Quintin rolled his shoulders "Then I'll kill you before you shift"

Both men stood ready, Hali's glance caught the shotgun over the fire place, good, a weapon, all she needed was to get to it.

Quintin launched first again but a new strength laid in Vince, he grabbed his swinging fist and threw him across the room and ending up in a bookshelf.

When Vince moved to keep onto Quintin Hali hopped over the couch and grabbed the shotgun, a pop open to check the fresh shells she locked it and stood back.

Vince grabbed Quintin but he brought an elbow up that slammed his smirk shut again, teeth flew into the air as Quintin grabbed him, lifted and slammed him into the couch braking it.

Vince kicked Quintin back and holding his mouth bit spat and swung connecting the side of Quintin's head and he dove to the floor.

"Not the same hey!? I told you I'll make short work of you!"

***

Patiently waiting for the group of wolves to come Victor stood with his group, one can't really call it a pack at this stage, Kai was something unknown and Rexton was human.

Integra placed her hand on Silvia's shoulder and the girl smiled up to her Alpha "I want you to get extra angry tonight my dear"

Silvia nodded "You can count on me Luna"

Rexton came in front of Silvia holding a knife, this confused her, and as Integra closed her arms around Silvia's neck, panic settled over her "Uh~?"

"Extra, angry..." Integra whispered as Rexton cut his own palm.

Silvia clasped her mouth at the sight of the blood "What's going on!?" She muttered between her fingers.

"Open up"

Cold, she wants her to take the blood!?

"N, no! I'll never be the same!"

Integra took one hand and bent her head back as Victor came over and held her hands wide "No! What are you doing! This is madness! I'll become a maneater!" Silvia yelled struggling to free herself but being pinned by two alphas was a far fetch.

"That's the idea..." Integra whispered "The human population is so large and vast, it seems they're under the impression they this world belongs to them, but the world is suffering under them my little omega, we have to work some of them out"

Silvia couldn't believe what she was hearing, seeing! Her eyes came up to Victor holding her hands wide "Please!"

"It will all be made clear Silvia, just take a drink now" Victor said as Integra drew her mouth open and Rexton allowed his blood to pour into her mouth.

She wanted to spit but as soon as it touched her tongue the animal took over, Integra and Victor let go as she grabbed Rexton's arm to bring the hand closer.

Her heart pounded in her ears as she stood back, she felt that urge to move, that urge to find more than just the blood, slowly Silvia turned and saw the large bright moon commanding her to be one with her wolf.

***

"You better hurry Quintin! The moon is up!" Hali yelled aiming the shotgun but it was too late.

Quintin stood back watching Vince tare off his clothes and skin, the wolf climbing out from within his human form, it rose to its bipedal stance and held his claws wide, fangs bare as lips drew back.

"Quintin, you have to dig deep!" Hali said watching him back away "That monster in you, its your only hope!"

"What are you talking about? How do you know!?" Quintin asked panicking when his back hit a wall.

"Its, there are, just do it! Its also a wolf but it doesn't obey the moon!"

Quintin glanced at her, somehow he felt she knew more than what she's giving "Then it doesn't shift under the moon! What then!? A fucking eclipse!?"

"Anger! You must get angry! Furious in fact!" Hali yelled but shrieked when Vince grabbed him and threw him right through a wall.

Quintin almost fell unconscious, that wall was thick tree stumps, he went right through and hit the snow. Pain raked him like the cold and he grunted holding his shoulders, more pain, pain on top of pain, he couldn't deny it to himself, it was making him angry, but his heart told him that would make him a monster, a wolf that disobeys the moon!? What type of wolf is that!?

He could barely stand and staggered, heaving for air as he went through that wall back first, Vince slowly climbed out that hole and behind him he saw Hali's face worried to death.

He groaned glaring at this wolf, he remembers time in the alley, it seems the tables have turned, but... He glanced at the moon, that wasn't the first thing that caught his attention, it was the large cloud bank now about to cover it.

He smiled 'Thanks Silvia, you saved me again'

************************************

Author's note:

Ok sorry this wasn't the last page, I had to break it up because it would have been one huge chapter, and I like to write them in bursts so I don't overwhelm you readers.

The next chapter might also not be the last, if it ends up being the final one it will be a little longer than my usual ones.

Thanks for the read again!