Boo!

Eight o clock at night Hali finally stepped out if her office, meetings till late, she hated it, and and all they spoke of is new tech and how to use it, nothing new about werewolves.

She got to her Mustang and climbed in but a figure in her mirror made her draw her Glock and aim, Victor smiled holding his hands up.

"Victor! Dammit you sneak up not only on a hunter but one with silver bullets!"

Victor only covered his mouth laughing.

"Oh!? Still a clown as always hey?"

"I'm sorry, you know I liked spooking you back in the day"

"Yes, and now you damn well understand how close to death you where every time! What are you doing here!?"

"I need your help"

"My help!? You have an entire pack of wolves to help you!"

"Not anymore"

"What?"

"Three years ago we got ambushed by a new pack of wolves, we where outnumbered and I lost everyone"

"Everyone!? How big is this pack then?"

"Fifteen, maybe twenty strong, with a well trained Alpha and a Luna leading them"

"What do you mean trained?"

"They move like you do, agile and cunning, not only wolves but they knew how to fight"

She snickered "You're joking right? You're the biggest alpha I've ever seen, you want to tel me 'You' got overthrown?"

"I managed to kill a few, but the numbers where too great" he said pushing the passenger seat of the coupe forward then joined her in front.

"So what do you need my help with?"

"To find Quintin, that very same night we got ambushed I suspect he was kidnapped"

"By who?"

"That's what I wanted to know, was it you? Or someone from your company?"

"Why would I kidnap him?"

"Just asking"

Hali sighed and started the car "I'm tired, let's first go home then we can talk further" she said and drove off.

Through the windy roads of Massachusetts Victor only had his eyes out the window.

"Why take three years to come here?" Hali asked seeing he wasn't necessarily in a happy mood.

"Your organization is off grid remember? I was searching until now"

"You must feel broken?"

"No kidding"

She pulled into her house driveway and killed the engine, at that moment she saw more movement in the back but only heard a 'Boo!' Making her flinch.

"Are you all looking to die today!?" She yelled at Silvia giggling in the back.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist"

"I thought Victor said you a all where killed?" Hali asked but her eyes went wide when the third person came up from hiding.

"We are the only survivors"

Hali looked at her sad face, she thought she'd never see those blue eyes again.

"Integra..."

"It's been a while hasn't it Hali?"

"You two know each other?" Silvia asked.