Two Luna's

"Just wait here" Vince said to Quintin outside his house, he and Nieleona entered, he heard a few doors open and close until his heightened senses can't even hear them.

"He was close, I suggest we make him feel comfortable" Vince said first when Niel turned a furious glare to him.

"Don't you smell it!? Don't you sense it!? He's a demon! Straight from the pits of hell!"

"Is he!? Are we any different!?"

She only scoffs turning away, both of them tried their best not to talk too loud, they knew he would hear them.

"Its only for a short while, we need to dig information from him..."

Nieleona said nothing, Vince didn't even see her head move behind her thick almost two meter long hair.

"You know that's why his parents where killed right? We know now..."

She looked over her shoulder.

"They wanted to sweep their tracks, I'm surprised they didn't kill this entire town" Vince walked past her and looked out the window, it had a view over the first buildings in that snow covered village.

"If I allow him to sleep here, and he turns into that demon again?" She asked.

"He won't"

***

Crunching of snow made Quintin turn, but here came a woman dragging an elk, she had that same scent as Niel and he backed slowly.

Her eyes were on him the whole time until she came in next to him "Can I help you?" She asked.

That intense confidence, her hair the same as Vince and Niel, but she was tall and brazen, there was only one explanation for this to Quintin, she had to be a Luna as well... "I, I'm waiting for Vince"

The elk legs dropped from her palm "Why?"

Hostility, it was an instant sense he picked up, Quintin wanted to be his old self so badly now, he wanted to turn and run, but they already made eye contact and he was hooked to her 'Shit!'

"There are no answers found in silence kid"

"I'm not a kid woman"

She came up to him, almost face to face "Then?"

"Tamilia!" Vince called running from the steps "He's ok he's ok!"

The woman backed away breaking contact first and Quintin felt his soul blow away in the wind, why did she feel more dangerous than Vince!?

"This is Quintin, he is lost"

"Lost!? He's a fiend!"

"He doesn't know what he is!"

The two looked at him and he held his hands up "Its the truth, I've been made into this against my will"

She turned and dragged the elk to the back of the house, Vince looked at him "Ok, so, Niel agreed to allow you to sleep here for the time being"

"If Niel is the Luna... Who's that?" Quintin asked pointing at Tamilia.

"She's my Luna"

"And Niel?"

"We were a combined pack of two, Niel was the Luna of hers, but her Alpha got taken out by Victor"

Quintin looked at Niel standing arms folded on the porch, her eyes so piercing he almost felt it a physical hit to his core, correction, she seems more dangerous than Tamilia.

"Maybe... I'll just find another place to stay ok?" He said breaking away from her eyes before they locked.

"Why?"

"I, tell you the truth... No offence, but Victor was my best friend, I knew he was a wolf, and..." He rubbed his hair.

"They killed your parents" Vince said.

"I want to hear that from the horse's mouth! I know Victor like a brother! He won't do that!"

Vince shrugged "Fine then, where will you go?"

Quintin shouted at his own confidence as he pointed a finger at Vince "I'm not a wolf! You know that! You all call me a fiend! So its clear I'm not trespassing in your territory! Right!?"

Vince nodded.

"Then leave me be" he said and headed to the forest.

Vince looked at him as he walked then turned to Neil.

"What!?" She bit at him.

"Go!" He said pointing at Quintin in the distance.

"Fuck you! I'm not your Luna swine!"

"You're in my territory! And as long as you're here you will obey me!"

Nieleona grit her teeth but Tamilia who came in next to her gave her the final push into unwillingly cancel out her disobedience, she only swiftly glanced at the taller woman's glare then stomped down the steps.

She shrugged her coat over her shoulders as she walked past Vince "Fine then, the brotherhood of wolves was a bullshit initiative anyway"

"Barking like that will earn you my fangs!"

She flinched but kept walking.

What did he want her to get out of him? In a quick pace trot she was slowly gaining on that figure in the dusk.

The way Niel saw this was he lost everything, though not to her pack, but he came back after three years to find 'her' in 'his' house "Its comfy you know?" She called gaining.

Quintin glanced at her but only picked up pace "What? My house?"

"Yup" she said falling on next to him.

"What do you want? Your Alpha sent you to keep an eye on me right?"

She sighed "Yes, as much as I despise it I was ordered"

"What's the deal? Two Luna's?"

She gave him a blank look then scanned the forest "Vincent, you saw him as a wolf right?"

"Yes?"

"He never lost a fight, never lost to anyone, though he didn't know of us, we knew of him... And we didn't take chances, we combined two packs of ten, to make a battalion of twenty, with numbers on our side we overthrew him"

Quintin sighed but smelled the air, would he still be able to catch Silvia's scent after three years?

"What are you looking for?" She asked seeing his nose search.

"There used to be a girl staying in this forest, in some cabin apparently"

"An omega?"

Quintin looked at her "Y, yes, you knew of her?"

"Follow me"

Quintin felt his heart rate pick up, they knew of her!? Vince said only three escaped! Could Silvia be one of those three!? It depended now on what he found here.

Niel broke through the trees and entered a small clearing that had a well hidden wood cabin, it seemed like it was falling apart.

He passed Niel to it and searched, checked the door that barely clung to its hinges "Silvia!?"

"She's not here" Niel helped him.

************************************
Author's note:

And the plot... Thickenssss.

There's one of two things that can happen here, it can quickly end with a bang, or it can gradually reach a climax and then! Bang!

I'm gonna just Pantzer away and see what happens, I feel it also might have two endings, I'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the support peeps.