Frost born

For the first time in her life Silvia was trying to fight the wolf back but that made it agonizing, she wanted the flesh of man so badly but she knew the consequences, it will spell her end.

"Stop fighting little omega!" Integra said behind her preparing for her shift "This was all part of the plan!"

"What-! Plan-! To kill... Humans!?" She screamed as the wolf tried painfully to break from her restraint.

"Kill... The... Majority..."

Silvia finally lost the struggle and tore at her clothes, Integra wove a hand to Rexton "Go, lead her to town, lead her to her beloved human"

Rex nodded and ran off into the forest.

Through the madness she heard 'Her human' but that was the last of her sanity.

***

Quintin glanced to the clouds again, but to his dismay those clouds where moving away from the moon, another bank was on its way, but hair pullingly slow.

"If you don't succeed! They will kill Silvia!" Hali yelled trying that approach, it made Quintin blink.

"What!?"

"You heard me! Think of Silvia! She got lucky last time! She won't be this lucky again! The numbers in Victor's pack is down! If you don't make a difference here! She will die!"

That did the trick, Quintin felt Hali pressed all the right buttons, baring his own fangs he widened his stance, seeing this display Vince charged and dove at him, but Quintin ducked and he missed.

It was time to test the authenticity of his own claws, Vince barely recovered when Quintin was on his back taring at him, but to his dismay his claws barely went through his fur coat, Vince swung an arm but Quintin already jumped off, it boiled him further, he couldn't harm him!

"Speed Quintin! Use speed against him!" Hali yelled trying her best to give him every advantage she could, and after seeing Quintin evade that last strike made her realise all he needed to do is move!

Vince tried again but Quintin listened for once in his life and evaded every blow, the large wolf was barely able to hit him and every time Quintin took a dodge he lashed at something, a knee, an elbow, sides, but his claws were just not sharp enough to pierce the fur.

He slipped on an icy patch and that costed him a blow, but it went for purpose, Quintin got thrown clear across the yard and hit the side of his house landing on the porch roof.

He coughed and spat blood, watching that crimson splash on the snow, the first thing it reminded him of was Silvia's face when she saw it... It brought memories to him, with her in his thoughts he felt like saying goodbye to this horrid world, the pain was now too much, and his consciousness fading.

'Can you keep a secret?' She asked him on this very roof.

'I like the way you run' her smile was sweet.

'Will you, be my friend...?' Her innocent face.

'I want you, to remember me...' That feel of her in his arms, that kiss...

Hali didn't dare leave the house, that hole in the wall she had constantly covered with he shotgun so she couldn't see Quintin anymore, but she heard him.

There was grunts and howls, a mix between roars and human shouts, the noise of a wolf shift unmistakable, bones cracking and skin taring, it sounded horrible, even painful.

The roars started to supersede the shouts and Hali saw Vince take an uncomfortable step back looking up to the porch roof.

Hali begged this wasn't a mistake, she begged this could be resolved, Kai said there is bad news, but she said nothing of 'It can't be done'

She took it upon herself to do research on this Beingnoir's tricks and trades, they call it a Frostborn werewolf because the venom was frozen first before it was given to a human, it had a massive pro, the wolf shifts into something similar to an omega, but can take on an alpha, it was violently strong, but also violently insane.

She swallowed, the bad side of this was... Answered to her when Quintin jumped over to Vince and took him down effortlessly, the wolf he became was Victor's size! But that size came with sacrifice, Hali saw the skin torn in places unable to hold the massive amount of muscle that was forcefully grown on and blood was coating him.

Hali held her mouth watching Quintin tare Vince apart, did Kai become this? Something like this? And what now? Now that his target is down? Is she next?

Lifting the shotgun she watched him stager and fall, blood poured from those involuntary rips in his skin, he panted severely, then slowly she saw his size decrease.

A truth again, it was a one target wolf, another back draw, because the shift is so severe the wolf can only maintain until its main target is taken out. Hali hopped through the wall bringing a cloth she found in the house.

She gagged on approach hearing those pops and cracks, it sounded like a pack of wolves feeding on a carcass.

When he was finally human again she threw the cloth over him "Quintin?"

"What? Happened?" He asked still flat on his stomach.

"You need to get up, get out of the snow or the pain won't go away" She said helping him sit up, he covered himself and held the cloth tight, but the cold still breached that material.

"Come, in the house I can give you a blanket, get up"

He forced himself to his feet but grunted from the pain, the red of his still open wounds soaked the white table cloth around him, Hali couldn't understand why Kai was involved in a nightmare like this? Why did she go there in the first place!?

"What's that?" Quintin asked looking at the explosion of blood, bone and intrails over the snow.

"That's Vince"

"Vince!?"

"You don't remember a thing do you?"

"No, I, I remember saying my last words on that porch roof, but that's it"

She guided him to the house and sat him on a couch "Stay put, I'll be right back"

He sat there trying his best to remember, but it was beyond him, Hali came back into the room with a medical kit, clothes and a blanket.

"I need to patch those wounds or you'll bleed out" she said taking out dressing.

"I need stitches" he said seeing the rips look like cut's exposing his muscle underneath.

"You will heal up naturally, all I need to do is dress it to stop the bleeding" She said wrapping it up as much as she could.

Quintin watched the frown on her face "What else do you know about this thing in me?"

She glanced at his eyes "Its a tool, or a weapon, Donovan wanted to make these wolves in order to make an army, but it had more negative effects than positive ones"

"What negative effects?"

She swallowed, something told him she didn't want to say it "When a werewolf notes you the shift is slow, over three days, and only on the moon do the final changes happen, the venom prepares the body gradually, and only the toughest humans survive it"
She stood up and handed him clothes, then turned her back to him as he dressed "This Frost wolf, or Frostborn werewolf as they call it, seeks out a Juggernaut instantly regardless of the body is ready or not, instant power, but at a great sacrifice"
Quintin hot his jacket on carefully and sat down again "What sacrifice?"
She saw he was done and turned to him "It kills you, but very slowly, every time that thing comes out, it destroys your body, until one day, when you shift back, your heart will just stop"

************************************
Author's note:

Yeah, back draw for what Quintin and Kai are isn't fun.

Thanks for the read peeps.