First encounter with the Italian Mafia

I had a showered washed my hair then walked out of the bathroom

I had a showered washed my hair then walked out of the bathroom. I placed my contacts in and placed my balaclava on. I then got dressed.

I walked out of my room and I saw a man walking down the hall

I walked out of my room and I saw a man walking down the hall. To what I could see he was very muscular. His suit hugged his body perfectly- what I'm I thinking. He turned his head around to look at me when I closed the door.

He was drop dead gorgeous so it would be shame if I had to kill him.

He eyes roam over my body and I rolled my eyes before walking to the other direction.

Men

I head down the stairs and I saw Lorenzo, Enrico and Althea walked out of their rooms.

"So who's going to wake her up?" Enrico asked while looking at Caitlin's door

Everyone looked at me and I rolled my eyes before walking to her room door. The moment I walked to the door it opened.

"Cowards" she said before walking out and closing her door.

"Call it what ever you want but I'm never waking you up again" Lorenzo said

"I second that" Enrico said

"I'm just never doing it, I've chose to learn from two men's mistake" Althea chuckled

Rosalina just smirked and shook her head.

"I need to know where the gym is" she said

"I second that" I said

"Let's have breakfast first" Lorenzo said before walking away. We followed him before entering a big dinning room.

All eyes forced on us before they went to me. We all walked to the end of the table before taking a seat.

I sat down and my eyes remained on thighs for a couple seconds. I looked up making everyone forced their eyes somewhere else.