The perfect day

Time moved fast and everything was going great in our lives

Time moved fast and everything was going great in our lives. Even though I stopped living life as Morona it didn't stop me from working my ass off in the gym.

My body looks good and my skin is flawless even with my scars.

I was happy than ever and I was comfortable with my new lifestyle.

Being a mom and fiancé is great but that's about to change soon.

"Shit! Where did I put your fucking bouquet," Rosalina cursed as she threw stuff around the room.

"Calm down sis, they're right here," I said and she turned to look at me.

I showed her the bouquet on the vanity table and she let out sigh.

She ran her fingers through her hair before massaging her temple.

"Calm down okay," I said and she nod. She looked at me and we both smiled.

I think she was more stressed out and more nervous than me. In Rosalina's head this had to be the best wedding that ever took place on this planet.

Yes

That's what I meant about change

She picked up my wedding dress before walking towards me.

"Okay let's get you dressed since the wedding starts soon," she said and I nod.

Yay! Today is the day my name finally changes from Moulins to Romano.

Nervous? Yes a bit

But overwhelmed? Excited? Happy? Hell yeah. I was finally marrying the man of my dreams, my first and only love.

We were getting married at a swan house, it was Alyssa idea and I like it.

It was also spring now so everything was perfect and just right for this magical event.

After a few minutes I finally got my dress on with the help of Rosalina.

Just then Alessia and Althea came to check on us.

Alessia and I got close and Jordan and Rosalina didn't get back together but they were friends now, I guess.