Unknown enemy

I dropped the bullet’s shell infront of Enrico and he looked up at me

I dropped the bullet’s shell infront of Enrico and he looked up at me. He was chained up and had no way of escaping this cell.

“That’s your signature on the bullet, so there's no denying that you didn't try to kill me or Alessandro last night,” I said and he scuffed.

“I was trying to kill him not you, Rosabella,” he said and I shook my head in disbelief

“Well you did a sloppy job at trying,” I said and he looked at me with a glare.

“Come on Rico, don't look at me as if I'm lying,” I said and he looked away.

“We should have never come back here. We could have been happy Bella, with no Alessandro and no Charles,"

“Right because I killed Charles so you didn't have to carry out his job anymore, no wait didn't you rebel on him because of your feeling for me?" I said and he looked at me.

“I know it's you Enrico. You are the unknown assassin that was sent to kill me. The only thing is you were foolish enough to fall for me and dismissed your missions. That was very foolish of you,” I said

“You knew?” he asked in disbelief

“Not just me sweetheart. Rosalina and I knew from the very start. You kind of did a good job though, I mean you had Alessandro worried that this unknown assassin would be able to kill me,” I said before chuckling at the last part.

“Little did anyone know that you were the rat in our kitchen,” I said

“How...ow did...yo...u...even fin..d out,” he stuttered out.

“You see Rico, your skills and level of training gave you away because they matched ours so perfectly. I mean we had the same teacher but it's only normal for some students to come out smarter than the rest,” I said and all he could do was stare at me in shock and disbelief.

Enrico was the assassin trained by my sperm donor/ the worst father ever, Charles to kill me. The only thing Enrico fell in love with me before he was enable to carry out his mission.

“You weren't suppose to fall for me but you did...” I said flatly.

“You fell for me and then you stop reporting back to Charles and then he got angry so he came after you too,” I said

I stooped down to his level before tracing his jawline.

“Why didn't you kill me from the start?” he asked and I smiled

“Like a lion Rico, I like to play with my prey before killing it. I thought you knew that,” I said with an evil smirked.

“Plus I have to admit I was beginning to like you so I said let him live until he chooses to retaliate and betray me,” I said and the door opens.

I turn to look at who it was before smiling at my fiance. I got up and walked towards him.

He wrapped his arms around me before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I smiled into the kiss after letting out a moan. We pulled away before looking at Enrico.

“Don't give us a sour face," I pout with a smirk.

I looked at Alessandro and he was glaring at Enrico.

“I'm going to check on the kids while you have fun done here,” I said and he looked at me.

“Promise you'll save some fun for me," I said.

“Promise,” he said before placing a peck on my cheek.

He released me and I walked to the door as he walked towards Enrico.

•°•

I left the cells and went up stairs to our kids.

“Hey guys, how was school?" I said and they turned around to face me.

“Mommy!”

They ran towards me and I went on my knees. They acted me with hear hugs and I smiled.

“Hey my babies,” I said after they pulled away.

“I'm sorry I didn't come with Daddy to pick you guys up,” I said

“That was okay," Alyssa said and I placed a kiss on her forehead then did the same to Ryder.

I got up and walked with them to their study table. 

“How was school?" I asked as Ryder went through his school bag.

“Good,” they answered.

“Take a look at my books,” Ryder said

•°•

Ryder got two hours of playing his game then he had to turn it off. Alyssa got the same two hours to use her Ipad.

After they we were done they went and shower.

“Mommy?”

“Yes sweetheart,” I asked as I combed through her hair with a comb.

“Can I visit my mom's grave on my birthday?”

“Of course," I said before turning her around to me.

“You miss her don't you?" I asked and she nods.

I hugged her and she hugs me back.

“Where do you think she went after she died,”

“To heaven of course. I mean that's where angels go right,” I asked and she nods with a smile.

There was a knock on the door and Alessandro walked in with Ryder.

“If it's isn't my beautiful princess and beautiful queen," he said and Alyssa ran towards him.

He lifted her up and she hugged him.

“What have you guys been up since I left," he asked as Ryder came towards me.

Me wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head on my tummy.

I ran my fingers through his hair as we looked at Alessandro and Alyssa.

“While you were working Ryder and I did our homework and mom made us use our devices then we showered," Alyssa said and Alessandro nods.

I looked down at Ryder as he released me. “Are you okay baby,” I asked and he nods.

“You sure?” I asked

“Yes I'm just sleepy now," he said and I nod.

Alessandro looks at his watch and I took Ryder hand.

“It’s a bit pass your bed time so let's put you guys to bed," he said and Ryder let out a yawn.

~~~