Busted

I took the pills, had a long shower then made sure Ryder ate and was well-taken care of

Ryder's room door opened and we turned to look at who it was.

"Hey Bella, Alessandro wants to talk," Rosalina said from the door.

I haven't spoken to or seen him since this morning.

"Hey little nephew," she said to Ryder as she walked into the room.

"Hey Rosalina"

"Correction aunty Rosalina, come on Ryder we're all new to this but I don't see you trying on my side," she said and he smiled.

"I'm sorry aunty Rosa," He said and she smiled.

I got up from the bed and placed my shoes back on. Ryder and I were having a little quality time while watching movies we related to.

If I'm being honest he's a lot like me.

"I'll be back okay," I said and he nod.

We walked out and went to Alessandro's office. We entered the room and everyone was already there.

"Take a seat," he said and I went to back as the rest of them sat down. As usual, I stood behind them with mu arms folded.

"Your other mission is to-"

•°•

After he was done explaining what we needed to do he told us we had two hours to get ready.

"You're dismissed" he announced while signing some documents.

"Morana stay. I need a word with you" he said with a serious face.

"What did you do?" Rosaline mouthed.

"Nothing" I mouthed her back and she looked at Lorenzo before leaving.

When everyone left I walked to his table. "Am I in trouble boss?" I asked with a small smirk.

He got up and locked his door. He walked toward me and I turned around to face him.

"No," he said and I smiled.

"Then why am I not dismissed with the others," I asked

He took off my mask and placed it on his desk.

"Can I?" he asked and I nod.