Just A Dream

I could feel someone drawing hearts on my chest

I could feel someone drawing hearts on my chest. My eyes shot opened and I sat up.

I looked at my hands then the white sheets

No blood

"Hey what's wrong?"

That voice

Her voice

I looked down at my arm and she was touching me.

I could feel het touch, her soft, warm, comforting touch

So if I can feel her touch that means pI'm not hallucinating

My eyes trailed from the black nail polish on her fingernails to her engagement ring then went up her face.

The face that covered in tears and blood hours ago

Wait- was it just a dreaming or I'm I dreaming right now.

My fiance slash wife is right next to me.

No trace of blood could be seen on her flawless skin.

"Babe-" she started but my actions halt her words.

I pulled the covers from her chest and her boobs graced my eyes.

No bullet wound.

And again no blood.

"Baby you're freaking me out and that's some top level shit since I don't get freaked out easily-"

I attacked her with a hug as I pulled her into my body. I heard her giggle and I pulled away.

"Your alive and well right? I'm not dreaming or anything right?" I asked and she shook her head with a smile.

"Yes I'm pretty much alive and well. And no your not dreaming," she smiled.

I pulled her into a kiss and she smiled into it. We pulled away and she climbed on top of me.

I hugged her once more and we stayed there for a couple minutes.

I really needed this after that fucking dream.

She started singing a song she sings for Ryder when he has a bad dream.

Her voice was angelic, the calming melody of the song course through my system as she played in my hair.

I pulled away and she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Bad dream?" she asked even though we both know she sensed it.

I gave her a short nod and placed her hand my chest then ran her fingers up to my shoulders.

"What was it about?" she asked.

"I dreamt that you died in my arms, you got shot while were about to have sex," I said and she smirked at the sex part.

"I thought I would lose my mind in that dream. It all felt so fucking real, I just can stop seeing it and-"