Worried

Rosalina, Lorenzo, Enzo, and I walked into the house after completing our mission that Alessandro specifically told me I was not allowed to go on

I walked away from the group and went upstairs. I went to my room and I got a shower.

I watched my hair and they showered until I knew I was clean. I exited the room and the door opened.

In came an angry Alessandro.

"There's something called knocking," I said calmly while ignoring the redness of his face.

"Where were you, Rosabella?"

I looked away from him and walked to my closet. I entered the closet and went to my underwear drawer. I placed a black laced underwear on and picked out a bra after wrapping the towel back around my body.

"Rosabella?"

"Alessandro?" I said and he entered the closet.

"Why the fuck would you do something I told you not to do?"

"For starters, I am my own boss when it comes to what I can and can not do and two, I'm here to work for you so I'm just doing my job. You can't offer me good treatment just because-" I stopped myself from saying anything else.

"What? Because I have feelings for you?"

"Yes" I whispered

"I told you weren't allowed on the mission because of your injuries not because of my feelings for you"

"I don't have any injuries," I said confidentiality

"Oh really?" he asked while folding his arms over his large chest.

"Yes," I said.

"You were beaten up-" he stopped talking when I removed my towel.

"No injuries," I said after giving him a spin.

"Fuck" he whispered before looking up to meet my eyes.

I placed the towel back on and turned around. I hid my smirk as I looked at him through the mirror.

"Is there anything else?" I asked and he took a couple of steps towards me.

"I forgot what else I wanted to say?"

"How come?" I asked and he placed his hands at my waist. He turned me around and I looked up at him as he stared down at me.

Alessandro has again reminded me that I have a small body compared to his huge body of sexy muscles.

I wondered what he looks like naked?

"You know exactly how" he said while pulling me into him.

My eyes widened when I felt his member pressed against me.

"You see what you do to me," he asked before taking my hand and placing them over his heart.