Going back

“Rosabella-”

“Rosabella-”

“Hey Sandro it's me not mommy,” Ryder said

“Oh hey. What's up kiddo?” he answered.

“I made mommy call you so I could speak to Alyssa,” Ryder said as he got straight into why he called.

“Okay here's the deal I'm at work now but I'll have Alessia call you so you can speak to her okay,” he said and Ryder nod.

“Speak up baby remember he can't see you,” I said

“Okay Sander,” Ryder said

“How are-”

“Bye Sander,” Ryder said as he looked at his game in the other room.

I heard Alessandro chuckled lightly in the background before responding

“Goodbye kiddo and be good for your mom,” Alessandro said

“I will,” Ryder said dashing out of the room. He placed his headphones on as he grabbed the controller.

“Rosabella?”

“What Alessandro?" I asked while picking up the phone from the bed.

“I'm sorry I-”

“Fuck off and shove your apology up your dumb fiance's ass,” I said before hanging up.

I placed my phone inside my pocket then went to the living room.

“Are you guys ready now?" Lorenzo asked

“Yeah," I said as they stood.

“Ryder you'll be staying here with aunty Althea until we get back,” I said after removing his headphones.

He looked away from the screen and looked at me.

“It's work right? And your going to come back right after, right?” he said I stooped down to his level.

I moved his curls away from his forehead and pushed his head back.

He needs a haircut.

“Yes it's work and of course I'll come back right after sweetheart,” I said and he nod before hugging me.

“I love you mommy,”

“I love you baby,” I said

After pulling away I ruffled his hair while standing to my feet. I threw my phone to Althea and told her to expect a call from Alessia.

“Bring back pizza," Ryder said as I placed my mask on.

“Deal,” I said before Rosalina threw me a duffle bag.

We walked out of the house and got into our cars.

•°•

“Alessandro is in trouble and we know it,” Lorenzo said before looking at me.