Happy birthday Alyssa

Alessandro had his arm wrapped around my waist as Alyssa sat on her mother's grave

She requested that we stayed a few feet away from her and Kelly’s grave.

In her words (alone time with her mom)

“I just wished I got there in time. She would still have Kelly-”

“Hey stop,” I said while cupping his cheek as I turned around in his arms.

“You can't blame yourself for what happened,” I said and he looked away.

“How can I not, babe,” he asked.

“I was suppose to protect them but I didn't. I killed her-”

“No, that asshole killed her. Not you,” I said while forcing him to look at me.

“Mom, dad,”

We released each other Alyssa was standing infront of us.

“I’m ready to go now,” she said and I stooped down to her level.

“Are you okay?” I asked and she nods after looking at the grave then me.

“Happy birthday again sweetheart,” I said before giving her a hug.

She wrapped her small arms around my neck as we hugged. We soon released each other and Alessandro picked her up.

“Let's go home,” he said before taking my hand.

We walked out of the cemetery and went to our car. Our driver opened our door and we climbed in.

Ryder was still fast asleep with his headphones on.

The ride back home was quite and comfortable. When we arrived back and opened the door we heard ‘Surprise’

Her grandfather come out with a cake as she smiles brightly.

“Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you,” we sang as he came forward

Alyssa counted the candles before blowing them out. Andre then removed the candles and pushed it towards her.