Daddy

When I woke up Alessandro was gone

When I woke up Alessandro was gone. So I got up and went to the bathroom. After doing my business, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. The food opened and Alessandro walked in.

“Breakfast in bed for the beautiful woman and this time you better not run away,” he said and I looked at the tray.

“Don't worry I won't,” I said as the sweet aroma of the food fill my nose.

I smiled before sitting down. He placed the bed tray over my legs and left a kiss on my lips.

“Good morning princess,” he said

“Good morning handsome,” I said and he grinned.

The knock on his door made him shout come in. The door opened and our eyes went to the small body figures standing out in the hallway.

Alyssa and Ryder.

They both had their plates in their hands.

“Mommy?”

“Daddy?”

“Yes,”

“Can we eat with you guys?”

“Of course come on it,” Alessandro said and they walked in.

They went to his desk and he pulled out the chairs for them. He took their plate and placed them down at they climbed up into their chairs.

Alessandro then picked up his laptop from the desk and placed it elsewhere.

“Hey dad I don't want these,” Ryder said while pointing at the tomatoes in his plate.

Alessandro froze for a complete seconds while looking at him.

“Daddy?" Alyssa said and he looked at her.

“Ah yeah, um I'll take them out bud,” he said before using Ryder's fork to move them out of his plate.

“Thanks Sander,” Ryder said and Alessandro ruffled his hair.

“Sure bud,” he said before walking back to the bed.

“I'm sorry he-”

“Don't be. I liked it," he said with a smile.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes,” he said and I nod.

I looked at Ryder and Alyssa and they were smiling at each other. They turned to look at us before turning away.

They began eating and I smiled at them. 

What are you two up to?

•°•

Two days later

“Lorenzo wait before-”

A bullet hit my stomach and I almost fell to the ground as pain flooded through my body.