Halloween 🎃

A blond eighteen year old with bright blue eyes was sitting in his black leather desk chair placed in front of his white desk. He was on his laptop ordering his costume for the upcoming Halloween party that they are going to be celebrating at a club Kiba knew about.

"Hm." He hummed scrolling for a fox costume.

"That one." The blond said happily looking at the words fox onesie.

"Gosh." He whined hating that the page wouldn’t fully load.

He narrowed his eyes at the screen waiting for it to load, he gripped his orange Bluetooth mouse harshly seeing the page take a century to load a puzzle piece of the unloaded image.

"Bah, whatever I don’t need the picture, because it clearly said onesie". He reassured himself pressing the mouse button furiously.

"Please enter your chest, waist, hips, and thighs". He read the directions with narrowed eyes.

"Chest and hips and thighs?" He question himself tilting his head cutely to the side.

"Well it is a onesie." He shrugged opening his first drool to take out a measuring tape.

The blond stood up in his long orange hoodie that stopped at his midthigh.

He lifted up his hoodie showing off his black boxers he took his thighs, chest, hips, and waist, measurements. He entered the measurements one by one into the computer. He smiled happily, after clicking the buy button. He quickly entered his credit card number and information.

Ring Ring!

He looked to side seeing his phone ring picking it up he checked the caller id, the jumped in his black leather desk chair pulling his knees to his chest.

"Hey, Kiba!" Naruto called happily taking a seat then leaning back into his desk chair.

"Hey bro, did you order your costume already?" Kiba asked, with obvious excitement in his voice.

Naruto glanced at the screen seeing a green check mark with the words on the way glowing on the screen.

"I just finished right now." He smiled

"Ah, cool, but don’t tell me it’s the rule." He ordered.

"Yes, sir." Naruto saluted with a goofy grin

"Hahah, well I let you be Hinata calling me." He informed with a chuckle.

"Kk, remember protection" Naruto mentioned with a knowing grin.

He grinned more hearing the silent tone from the phone.

"NARUTO!!!" Kiba screamed, while the blond exploded out in laughter knowing full on that his best friend was blushing red, as a tomato.

"I'm joking I love you." He cooed with a chuckle.

"What's wrong?" He heard Hinata asked.

"Ah! Hina, ahahaha nothing you know Naruto being Naruto a complete DUMBASS." Kiba said nervously, then spat with burning cheeks.

"I love you Kiba." Naruto smiled with a toothy grin.

He smiled more hearing his best friend let out a sigh.

"You dummy love you too." he heard his friend chuckle.

"Hehe, I'll leave you alone to your errands." He said air quoiting the word errands with his fingers.