All I Need Is You

Naruto barged into his apartment he slammed the door only to snap his shoes off. With heavy footsteps he stomped towards his sofa only to angrily punch the sofa.

Tears started trickling down his cheeks with each punch to his couch. With a frustrated grunt he tossed his pillow across the room his chest was heaving, and blood boiling, but it only lasted for a moment, before he broke down.

He fell to his knees hands over his eyes, as more tears formed. He tried his best to brush them away, but there was just way too many for him to stop.

He scooted his back against his couch heart aching tears falling mouth quivering from his anger.

"I hate you I hate you." He repeated brokenly.

"I hate what you do to me, I hate that I love you so much." He cried out.

He tried to breathe, but the aching was too much.

"Why can't you see that I love you so much Sasuke."

Naruto couldn’t think anything else than his raven, who he had another argument over the phone. The fact that Sasuke wasn’t answering his multiple messages, or calls.

"If you don’t want me just tell me so I can leave you alone." Naruto whimpered out.

The fact that Sasuke never answered his messages everything was fine they were fine, but Sasuke suddenly was acting cold. For the past month he was acting distant, and cold. Barely even texting him, but Naruto knew something like this would happen.

That's why he was so scared for Sasuke to leave over seas just a year together, and than the sudden move, because of his family. They had just turned eighteen at the time, but Sasuke never had the chance to create a steady foundation for the both of them like he wanted. If, his parents had told him from the beginning than he would of worked on getting them both a place.

They are going to be two years in three days, and it broke the blond that this was happening now, also the week before Christmas.

"What happened to our plan?" He cried out his body shaking from his tears.

They had a plan both working, and saving so they could get their own place. Naruto mostly wanted to leave his apartment due to his mental abusive uncle who would never stop fighting with him. It was constant fighting, and always talking about money.

Every time he would get paid he would have to give his uncle two hundred just to cover for him living there. Sasuke was his only escape the love of his life the one he wanted to be with.

Hell, if Sasuke asked him to buy a ticket to move over to him he wouldn’t even wait, but he couldn’t. Sasuke wanted to live in his hometown.

With a quivering hand Naruto grasped his phone only to unlock it yet still through his blurry vision he re-read the messages that broke his heart.

'Why are you getting mad? I'm just checking up on you.'

'You're acting different I get we are both working, but you cant even bother to at least answer my message?'

'Just, please you know I love you Uchiha Sasuke with everything part of my soul just answer me. I need to know you are okay.'

It broke Naruto no matter how sweet, caring and loving he could be Sasuke read his messages, and never answered him. It had been two days since those messages, yet he could tell on other social media he was active.

Naruto was going insane with concern, and just wanted answers. That what made him angry he could waste time on social media, but cant even at least take a second to answer his message.