I'm Yours

"Come on Naruto forget him!"

The music was loud, but I heard him. His hand pulled my orange shirt to then slam by lap upon my white pants. He was trying to get me to listen to him.

I took my shot the bitter liquor that filled my glass. Slamming the shot glass down snapping my eyes shut from the bitter taste, the strong, and bitterness trailing down my throat.

"Easy, for you to say." I grumbled.

I could tell from my side view that Suigetsu had rolled his eyes, as my respond. Suigetsu sighed his stool screeched, as he scooted closer to me.

"Naruto I mean it."

I turned to face him my heart clenched hearing the tenderness in his voice. He lowered his eyes to face the ground, as he clenched his fist.

"Look, Sasuke may be my best friend, but that doesn’t mean I support what he is doing to you."

I turned away the pain in my heart only growing.

It was my fault.

I knew the outcome, and here I was living it.

Dying from it.

I mean what did I expect to be someone's lover.

Then again how was I supposed to disagree, when I love Sasuke.

For so long.

I thought maybe I could take him away from Sakura, but I couldn’t. I rose my hand to signal another shot glass, but Suigetsu grasped my wrist.

"Can I at least drink? Can I at least have something not taken away!?"

I had snapped, and I didn’t want to, not at Suigetsu. I could tell Suigetsu saw how distressed I was his eyes soften, as he stared at me.

I didn’t want to be with him, because I would react like this, and just how I wanted to be at the bar I didn’t want to be here anymore.

I wanted to go home.

I wanted Sasuke, but he was out after all it was his girlfriends eighteenth birthday. I sighed pulling my wrist from Suigetsu's hold. I pushed the empty glass away, I knew no good would come from drinking.

"Oh shit."

I snapped my head over to Suigetsu who had grumbled, once I saw where he was looking I knew why he stated those words. I felt my heart flutter, and I could feel my eyes glow from their presence, but my world shattered when the person was with someone else.

My heart felt like it was in pieces scattered all over the dance floor, as everyone danced on my pieces, once I saw them together. Sasuke was entering the bar in black shirt, and black ripped jeans those black vans fitting his clothing very well, as Sakura grasped onto his arm, her pink skirt along with her white blouse pressed against him.

"Would you rather kiss a stranger or me?"

I blinked, as those words hit me in the face, as Suigetsu was staring into my eyes.

"W-what?" I choked out.

Suigetsu rolled his orbs.

"You heard me, answer. Now."

I blushed at the sudden question, and request. I fumbled with my lip, I didn’t know why he was asking, but in a honesty, if I had to choose.

"Y-you I guess." I confessed, my heart clenching against the nervousness.