True Love

"You sure you want to go?"

Naruto asked his boyfriend, as they were both dressed by their front door. Sasuke eyes gazed over at his lover.

"Hn, we're only going for a bit anyways." Sasuke hummed adjusting his black sleeved shirt.

Naruto smiled stepping up to his lover his hands rising to adjust his lovers collar. Sasuke gazed down at him with tender orbs, as a small smiled formed over his lips. His eyes traveled over his blond beautiful look of a khaki trench coat over an orange button up shirt matched with blue jeans, and orange converse. Naruto did have a taste for fashion, and his raven loved it his fashion was bright like him.

"You look gorgeous." Sasuke stated with a smile.

Naruto cheeks flushed brightly. His eyes gazed over his lover who as well looked extremely handsome. The black button up shirt with rolled up sleeves the shirt thin fabric outlining his lover toned appearance. The black pants matched with dressed shiny shoes.

"You look handsome." Naruto flattered back.

To the blond surprise his lover leaned down capturing his lips, the blond gasped slightly, but still his hands pulled Sasuke closer, as he was engulfed into a heated kiss.

Naruto smiled between their kiss, before he parted his lips inviting his lover to ravish his mouth. The blonds heart fluttered with joy, and butterflies, the sensation of warmth, and somehow safety, secured, and love enveloped his heart like no other. His arms tangled around his ravens neck to pull him even closer, if that was even possible.

Sasuke's hands captured the blonds waist pulling their hips close together. They were both hypnotized by the other, enveloped by each others passion.

Both were so mesmerized by the kiss they both forgot to breath. Their lungs burned, and screamed for air. Sasuke despite not wanting to, broke the kiss letting them both reach for air. Their cheeks both flushed lips swollen, and red from their heated kiss. Naruto's cheeks only flushed with each passing second emitting a smirk from his lover.

"I'm starting to regret my answer." The raven stated with a smirk.

Naruto's cheeks heated immensely, as he pulled away from the tease.

"L-lets just go." Naruto stuttered out.

He passed his lover, but was captured from behind to be gifted with tender kisses to his neck then placed lovingly against his whiskered cheek. The blond giggled against the loving kisses.

"Let's not take long." Sasuke cooed softly.

Naruto smiled to agree with a nod. The raven reached for the door handle turning it to allow his blond out. Naruto stepped out only to reach for his ravens hand pulling him out. Sasuke turned to lock the door, while his hand held Naruto's tenderly. Once the ravens apartment was locked they stepped down the flight of stairs from the building to the parking lot.

Naruto held Sasuke's hand tightly, as his heart suddenly tightened, and stomach became uneasy. He tried to shake it off, but each step only made that sensation worsen. He tried to compose himself, as they got closer to the ravens black truck.

"Naru, you okay?"

The sudden question caught him off guard.

"W-what?" He asked his lover tuning to face him.

Sasuke worryingly peered at his lover.

"You’re grabbing my hand rather tightly."

Naruto eyes fell over his hand his eyes widened in shock, the blonds hands was tightly grasping the ravens with such a grasp Sasuke couldn’t fold his hand to grasp the blonds. Naruto snatched his hand away.