A Secret Treasure

Obsidian eyes glared at the digital clocked displayed on a dark brown nightstand just before a white lamp. Sasuke sat rather frustrated, tense, and over all angry, as his pale fingers tapped viciously against his arm as they were crossed over his chest. The raven was seated upon his black leather couch crossed legged, while his onyx eyes glared at his front wooden door.

His eyes snapped, and ears twitched towards the doors silver doorknob that began to slightly wriggle, as it turned slowly. Onyx eyes darted, once again at the digital clock earning white teeth to grit in anger.

'Again right, at eleven o' clock .' He mentally scoffed, as his fingers clawed his arm.

Onyx eyes darted back towards the door, as it slightly creaked opened revealing a mop of blond. Naruto sighed stepping into their home having a black faded backpack held in his hand, as he gazed at the ground, before he shut the door. Sasuke silently growled witnessing the bright smile the blond was beaming. Sasuke mentally hissed at what his blond was smiling for even when he was entering their home this late. Naruto's blue orbs trailed up to meet the ravens intense glare. Golden eyelashes stood stun in shock, as the bright smile faded.

"S-sasuke?" Naruto strutted shocked.

His lips instantly reclaimed his bright smile, as he eyed the raven.

"Sasuke your-."

"Enough!" Sasuke hissed out, as he snapped to his feet.

The blond flinched at the sudden curse, before his eyes lingered over the immense glare puncturing the ravens face. Blue orbs trailed more to catch the ravens body tensed, as his hands were tightly fisted having his knuckles colored a deeper pale.

"S-sasuke is everything okay?" Naruto hesitantly asked.

"Okay. Okay!?" Sasuke growled out.

Naruto fumbled on his feet not knowing what to say, as he was intensely nervous from the ravens rage

"D-did…I do s-something?" Naruto nervously questioned.

"I don’t know Naruto did you!? After all it's completely normal to be coming home for the past week at the exact same time, from god knows where!" Sasuke hissed out.

His mind flooded with thoughts on how his blond that's been coming home late for the past week. Of course the Uchiha forbid the blond from working, since he can pay the bills, so he wondered where his blond was spending his precious time, especially coming home late.

"O-oh..i-"

"Where. Have. You. Been?" Sasuke sternly growled.

"And you better not mention Kiba, since you spent the other week with him." Sasuke warned out with a hiss.

"I can explain." Naruto quickly confessed.

The raven gritted his teeth, as he frantically paced back, and forth.

"Explain. Explain what!?" Sasuke cursed out.

"Is he the reason that now you deny to go out with me!? That at times you come home late exhausted, for no apparent reasons!?" The raven cursed out earning the blond to flinch.

"Y-yes, b-but-"

"What is that?" Sasuke ice tone asked eyeing a certain spot on the blonds body.

"W-what is what?" Naruto hesitantly asked witnessing the raven eyes darkened, and jaw line sharpening indicating his clenched, and gritting teeth.

"Is that fucking hickey on your neck?!" Sasuke cursed out.

Naruto hand snapped immediately covering the spot on his neck. That’s when Sasuke knew his thought was answered. If, it was some mimsy spot his blond didn’t know about then he wouldn’t have hidden it so quickly indicating he knew what the ravens was growling about. Naruto's eyes shook witnessing the ravens ears redden with fury.