Accidental Mates

Naruto rushed out of his restroom.

His fingers working on the buttons of his uniform shirt. Buttoning his pants then quickly slipping into his orange converse.

The blond ran back into his restroom grabbing his moisturizing product to his face. Of, course even though he was running late he wouldn’t dare bring his routine to school. The last time he did that he was shouted at being called gay.

Yes, the blond was gay not everyone knew only close friends, but the fact that a guy taking care of his skin made his 'Gay' boiled his blood.

This was his morning routine, since the age of puberty staring at thirteen years old, the blond began to struggle with acne. It was getting worse, and worse, and bullying kept escalating. Being called bubble face, because of his pimples.

After, having such a hard time he watched YouTube videos, for advice, but he watched those who were certified, and did tone of research, on the doctors just in case.

He took so tips as well, its true what they say you are what you eat. He restricted a bit from junk food, and the soda. With just that his face began to clear, and he even lost weight. Naruto drank more water, and tried to limit himself from the food that effected him.

Now, he didn’t completely cut off all these so called bad foods. Healthy food even had their side effects, if you consumed more than usual it wasn’t just that everyone was different. Pecan, and almonds any kind of nut lead Naruto to have acne.

Again everyone was different, and he just fixed the food he loved. He didn’t try to force himself to eat all vegetables there were some he liked, and some he hated.

Lord, when his skin cleared up everyone was flawing over him, and confessing their so called feelings.

He of course pushed then out of the way. Why now? Just because his face cleared up.

That’s why his close friends that didn't leave him during his hard time. They still saw him the same.

But, he mostly thanked his best friend Sasuke.

It was easier with Sasuke around.

You really do get effected by your friends. When Naruto was trying to watch his food, and eat healthy Sasuke was there to help, since he usually ate clean. So, when Sasuke taught him that 'Healthy' food could be good too, he started to love them. Spices played a big role. Sasuke was there as well to help him, and encourage him.

Naruto quickly sprayed a sunscreen on his face, before exiting his restroom. Who knew the sun was so harsh on skin. Too much of it lead to your skin being damaged, not just that but all the dust in your home or the chemical roaming the earth.

Quickly grabbing his hand bag, he then rushed out his apartment.

Taking a deep breath he continued his way to school. He adjusted his white button of shirt, and black pants. His blue orbs scanned the street, as his hand worked its way to his bag that laid on the side of his hip. Bringing out the garlic pepper spray, he held it firmly.

Are you confused?

How else was he supposed to protect himself from vampires.

I know.

Vampires.

Naruto never thought his best friend would actually be one. Now, why the garlic spray?

Well, just like there was good people, and bad people there were bad vampires, and good vampires.

The good or human like vampires, were different. They didn’t have the thirst for blood, or did they cave when they witness a drop of blood. These vampires got their daily, intake. There were many choices, the shot daily pill, or the packaged blood sent monthly.