Differences

"Oh my god!" Naruto yelled loudly his hands snapping to cover his eyes.

"Oh come on Naruto really!?" Sakura snapped at him.

The blond parted his finger taking a peek at his view. His yellow bunny ears perked up from his golden locks.

"See!" Sakura insisted her red ladybug wings flapping up rather upset.

"You really think Sasuke-kun a carnivore may I add is strong enough to take on Shikamaru!"

Naruto's ears flopped at the words his blue eyes gazing at Sasuke who was upon Shikamaru holding him down. The Nara grunted to then laugh in defeat his small black bear ears twitching, as Sasuke's wolf ears twitched in victory.

The blond, and pinky were both watching from afar, as the two did their usual training.

"I-it's not that I don’t know Sasuke is strong it's….well they both always go at it with not holding anything back I'm scared they will get hurt." Naruto protested.

Sakura sighed to then shaker her head.

"Well, you are a herbivore Naru it's in our instinct as carnivores to fight till the end, while in your instinct is to find a quick way to death." Sakura stated.

Naruto couldn’t fight against those words she was right. Even though she was a lady bug she was in the group of carnivores they were all different spilt into three categories.

Herbivores animals that only ate plants.

Carnivores who only ate meat.

And omnivores who ate from both.

Despite being separated by alphas, and omegas as well it wasn’t as important, as being parted by the other group.

"I'm going to go say hi, you coming?" Sakura asked.

The blonds ears flopped behind his head.

"N-no you go on ahead….I got something to do." Naruto lied.

Sakura nodded to then step away from the blond and over to the two who were wrestling in a fairly spaced area in the woods. Naruto lowered behind a bush huddling to himself.

He took a moment to transform into his small, fluffy golden creature. The blond was about to hop off, but he gave one last glance at the three who were talking.

'There is no way I can ever compare to them.'

With that thought he hopped off back to the path on the way to their hidden village in the woods. You see even though they were part humans they weren't accepted by them.

On the bright side of everything they were allowed in areas only in the woods no matter where they went or traveled the only place they could stay was in the woods. The woods was their homes just like the humans always cursed out.

"The woods is where they belong."

Mostly everyone was okay with the decisions they got their own place away from judging faces, and a place to call home. Little by little by little they made their own places building from scratch. Now all over the world creatures like them were able to hide, and stay safe.

But, not all the time.

Just like in the human world there is good people, and bad people.

It was the same for them.

As, much as everyone got along there were still savaged beast. Animals that would hunt like in the old days. Predators hunting preys, now these beast never stayed in the villages mostly to their own or in packs, and the main reason they acted like beast because they were starved, and hungry, so anything that was below them they would kill starved of food.