Fated Mates

Dom, and Sub storyline.
For this one when a Dom senses that their sub is in trouble their instincts are a lot stronger, their speed, strength etc.

Naruto sighed, as he was in their room, and on their bed.

His blue eyes drifted towards to the right of the room, over to the set of glass doors pushed wide open exposing the rather large balcony. He stood up from the oversized bed pulling his orange silk robe tighter around him. The wind rustled pushing through the room, as he reached the balcony's doors.

He leaned slightly out the doors gazing around at the overly large palace he was in. His eyes fell over to the village of the palace that he could see from his position. He shook his head only to walk away from the balcony, and over to the large two doors of the room.

"As if." He scoffed reaching out for the door handles.

His tender hands grasping, and pulling them only for his eyes to widen once he caught the doors actually parting ways. His heart fluttered with mixed emotions he, smiled brightly realizing what just happened.

'There's no way.' He thought.

'Maybe he trusts me?'

He took a deep breath, before gulping, and pulling one part of the door open to peek his head out. He looked both ways, and even waited for a moment.

No knights.

No guards.

No maids.

Again, he quietly waited for a moment just in case, before tip toeing out the door. He quickly took a right going down the long hallway then quickly pressing against the wall just at the corner of the hallway. He peeked slowly at the end of the hallway double checking if anyone was in sight. Hesitantly he raced down each flight of stairs cautious, and quiet to not be caught. Naruto finally made to the second floor of the palace he raced down the hall being barefoot made it much more easier for him to be silent.

Quietly, he moved crouching over to gaze between the railing of the stairs below. Checking each side the protection, or the eyes that were always watching were for once gone. He smiled more seeing that luck was on his side catching the front doors of the palace wide open. Everything seemed too good to be true, but he wasn't going to be negative, and let this chance fall from his grasp.

Naruto waited a moment checking behind him then before him.

"Now's my chance." He whispered.

His feet moved quickly descending down the stairs his eyes sparkling, once he could see that light seeping through the doors outward to his freedom. Each step brought him closer to those doors, and right as he felt the sun right on him something caught his wrist.

Naruto stumbled being yanked back his eyes widened catching those hard ebony orbs glaring at him. The grip tightly on him mixed with the harsh glare peering right through him made him tense, and heart quiver.

"S-s-sasuke." Naruto stuttered out his heart hammering against his chest, as his eyes fell over Sasuke's wear.

He knew Sasuke just got back from a mission from the way he was dressed his black long sleeved shirt, and leather vest paired with his black pants, and leather knee boots. It was a new look his men finding more, and more ways to protect him. Sasuke looked dashing in anything, and despite the anger he could feel falling over him, his heart still managed to skip a beat the more they gazed into each others eyes. Sasuke glared at him even more his eyes shot over to his guards at the front door scrambling to shut the doors. After, the loud slam of those doors Sasuke tossed Naruto over his shoulders.