Sick Day

Onyx eyes glanced at the bottom left corner of his black laptop.

1:00am

He let out a frustrated sigh with his eyes glue to his screen, he had twenty more files to organize on his laptop by tomorrow. He had started with twenty five that morning, and here he was in the living room siting on the floor with his laptop placed on their coffee table in the center of the living room. He groaned with how much he was helping his boss, who doesn’t do shit, pushed twenty five files in one day for him to do.

'How the fuck am I going to finish this by tomorrow, and I cant even believe I'm getting paid 7.45 an hour for this crap.' He mentally groaned typing aggressively against the keys on his keyboard.

"Aahccooo!"

A sneezed echoed throughout the house.

"Naruto for the hundredth time go to be already." The raven demanded not even bothering to glance the blond way.

"I'm fine." The blond sniffed.

The raven, finally looked at his blond boyfriend, who was sitting legs bended and crossed over each other on their red couch that was placed to the side of the coffee table. His eyebrow twitched seeing the blond wrapped up in a dark blue blanket.

"Dobe your sick go to bed." The raven groaned moving his attention back to his laptop.

"B-but, I want to sleep with you." Naruto confessed tugging the blanket to surround him more.

"I'm not going to bed anytime soon, go to bed you need rest." Sasuke demanded, while organizing his bosses file.

"Its okay I'll wait, I wont be able to go to sleep ." Naruto confessed with a soft voice, while he cutely rubbed his nose.

"Naruto." Sasuke said in a stern tone.

"But-"

"JUST GO TO BED ALREADY!!!!!" The raven exploded making the blond flinch.

The raven let out a frustrated sigh rubbing his face with his hands, he knew it wasn’t his intention to yell at the blond, but when he glanced at him he knew he fully regretted yelling every single word. His onyx eyes widen, as his heart stop seeing Narutos beautiful blue eyes glisten, as a quick tear escaped from one.

"Y-yeah, your right…..s-sorry to bother y-you." Naruto said quickly, and softly after he had brushed away his tear.

The raven didn’t even get to call his name, as he saw the blond quickly run up the stairs then heard their rooms door shut.

Bang!

The bang of his forehead hitting against the coffee table echoed throughout their home. He mentally ripped himself apart knowing what he caused.

"Way to go Sasuke, why don’t you get rewarded with the number asshole of the century." He cursed himself with a following sigh.

He didn't even need to think about what he needed to do. With that he closed his laptop not even bothering to save his work. He walked up the stairs then took a right passing the guest bathroom then to stop in front of their room. The raven leaned his forehead against the door, while his ears caught the sniffling, and muffled sobs come from behind the door.

"Dobe open the door." Sasuke demanded softly as he twisted the locked doorknob.

"I'm f-fine, you need t-to f-finish your w-work, and y-your r-right I need r-rest." Naruto muffled obviously broken voice came through the door.