1

"Phone call for you master  Y/n." Alfred says and passes me the phone. I thank him and answer it.

"Y/n speaking, this is?" I say.

"Hi Y/n, its Jim, I need you to come down to the station. I'm taking you to see the person Jerome's followers are after. You might want to bring Alfred and Bruce with you." Jim says.

"Oh.. okay thank you very much. We'll there." I say and hang up. I pass on the information to Bruce and Alfred.

"Well, let's go." Alfred says and I put on my coat and get in the car.

We arrive at the station. "Good to see you Y/n." Jim says hugging me.

Jim and I are close. He helped me through some dark times that even Bruce and Alfred don't know about.

"You too Jim. So where's this person?" I ask and Jim leads me to a room. He opens the door and somebody with their back turner appears. "Hello! Sorry to interrupt your work." I say politely and the man turns around.

Oh my god.

"J-Jim.." i say backing up.

"It's okay Y/n. This is Jeremiah, Jerome's twin."

"I'm very sorry to have startled you." Jeremiah says.

"Its okay, can I ask, how come this is the first time I'm seeing you? Or the police have mentioned you?" I ask.

"Well, I've been in hiding for years." Jeremiah replies.

Bruce walks over to me. "Hello Jeremiah. Pleasure to meet you." Bruce smiles and takes my arm and drags me to the other side of the room.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit nervous." Bruce says. "I'm fine, just sort of.. shocked. Jerome always told me everything and never mentioned him." I say, walking back over to Jeremiah and his work.

"Your work seems very impressive." I say.

"Oh, thank you very much." He smiles at me.

"Well, I have some work to do. Bruce, Alfred and Y/n, let's go." Jim says. We all walk towards the door but I stop.

"Do you work with anyone?" I ask. He replies with; "No, can never find somebody interested."
"Would you like some help then?" I smile.

"I- yes. Thank you." He smiles back.

I turn to Bruce. "I'm gonna stay here for a while. See you tonight." I say and hug him. Him, Jim and Alfred leave, leaving Jeremiah and I the only people in the room. I sit down while Jeremiah stays standing.

"So Y/n, I know you want to help with my work but I wanted to ask you about what happened with you and my brother.. if you don't mind." He says.

"Oh no it's fine and well, when Jerome found out Bruce had a sister he made it his goal to kidnap me, which he did. He tortured me for a day and then.. he.." I start and Jeremiah put his hand on my shoulder, and crouches down, getting down to my level.

"Don't worry Y/n. You're safe. We both are. And anyways, I'm here to protect you." He chuckles and I do too.

"Thank you. Yeah.. well he tortured me by cutting words into my arms, legs, by pulling my hair, beating me and that was kind of it. Then, we went to the gala and he 'died' and I.. I haven't told anybody this but he told me he loved me before he died. I didn't say anything back and I felt bad. When he came back, he had his followers stalk me before he came to me himself. He kidnapped me again, but this time was different. He killed so much more, he.. he took me with him and I had to watch the people die." I say with tears in my eyes.

I hate Jerome. He ruined my life, so I must say it's weird to see his twin, who's the complete opposite of him.

"Wow, Y/n, I-I'm very sorry. I can't imagine what that's like." He says.

"Yeah but, you were in hide for all these years. How did you do it?" I ask.

"Well, it got harder as the years went on. I have went out many times but it wasn't easy. Some scientist would visit me but I would like some other company once in a while." He says looking at the ground.

"Well..maybe it's a good thing we met each other." I smile and he looks up from the ground and at me.

"I think it is good. Very good." He smiles.

We get to work and talk to each other while doing it.

"I can't believe you and Jerome are twins. You guys are complete opposites!" I say, slightly laughing.

"Yeah, plus I'm more handsome." He laughs and I laugh too.

2 hours later

"Thank you for helping me Y/n, I really appreciate the company and the help." Jeremiah smiles.

"No problem Jeremiah, I had a great time and I had a great time with you." I smile back. Jeremiah walks up to me and hugs me.

I was taken by surprise and hug him back immediately.

"Sorry." He chuckles,and let's go.

"No problem. I'll see you soon. Oh and your a good hugger." I  say and leave. I see Jeremiah smirk.

I get in the car and see Bruce and Alfred.

"How was it?" Alfred asks.

"Surprisingly great."