14

A week later,

Living with Jeremiah is amazing. He's so different around me now. He's kind, sweet and caring.

Also I think living out here is great. I am kind of worried if someone finds us though, but hopefully it won't come to that.

I step outside and drink f/d.

I see a piece of paper fly by me. It falls and I pick it up.

It reads;
"WANTED!! Y/N WAYNE AND JEREMIAH VALESKA. IF SEEN PLEASE CONTACT THE GCPD. REWARD WILL BE GIVEN. WANTED ALIVE!"

Shit.

I go inside to Jeremiah.

"You okay?" He asks, putting his arm around me.

"Look." I say and he reads the paper and sighs.

"It's okay. Nobody knows where we are.  They might even think I've kidnapped you." He says, kissing the top of my head.

"I hate saying this but what would everything be like if the bridges didn't blow. Or if you didn't kill.." I say slowly regretting what I'm saying as it comes out of my mouth.

"Yes, I know.. I'm so sorry, you would have been able to stay with Bruce and your butler and friends." He says looking down.

"No, it's fine. I mean a lot of my friends are not and haven't been my friend for a long time. Bruce and Alfred have each other, I haven't seen them in a while anyway and I have you. I would give up everything just for you." I say lifting his chin up and his face lights up and he smiles.

"Thank you, Y/n. I love you so much." He kisses me.

"I love you too. Also I'm hungry, we literally have no food. What are we gonna eat?" I ask.

"Hm, yes, I'll ask someone to get us some food. I'll tell them to drop it near here, so they don't know our exact location." He says getting out his phone.

"Wait what about the lines, they could be traced." I say.

"Don't worry, this is one of those burn phones so it cannot be traced." He says and rings the person.

I turn on the tv. The news is on. I swear to god it better be a new story instead of Jeremiah and I.

Well it's us again. Have they not got better stuff to do, we aren't even killing anyone, well he's not anymore and I never did.

"Last footage of Y/n Wayne. Security cameras outside Wayne Manor caught her going inside through the window, and soon climbing back out. She gets into a car and drives off. There's a shadow in the car who is believed to be Jeremiah Valeska. If you have seen them, please contact the GCPD." The news woman says.

I sigh and Jeremiah comes back.

"Should be here in 20 minutes."

"How do you get it so fast?" I ask.

"That's a secret I'll never tell." He says and we both laugh.

20 minutes later Jeremiah gets a call and it's the man saying the food was dropped off.

We both get into the car and drive to the location.